March 2008 Pickups thread!

Those Mtn lows look promising, I gotta see some other colors though...

Some stuff from my weekend in Boston..
2v7wc1w.jpg

24o8x2b.jpg

qr0jns.jpg

1z5rrqr.jpg

Some pickups...came in this morning.

33b38sm.jpg

n46vb6.jpg

scf88n.jpg

Got to thank my dude HN as usual for the lookout
pimp.gif
HUSTLIN I see you.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Some pickups...came in this morning.

33b38sm.jpg

n46vb6.jpg

scf88n.jpg

Got to thank my dude HN as usual for the lookout
pimp.gif
HUSTLIN I see you.

I tried that Louis Blk/Grey hat on at the 57th street store and the saleslady looked me in the face and said $395 + tax, I had to ask her to repeatherself...very nice hat, and cashmere to boot, but I wasn't dropping $440 bucks on a beanie, certainly not in March...but much respect to you, hopefullyyou got a discount, because that's quite a haul you have there...

^ Good Looks.....I had to do a Store search Hawaii & Chicago were the only shops in the U.S. that still had stock.

NickEPockets - For some reason the prices are a bit cheaper here, still got to treat yourself sometimes I guess...

- pickups from the last 2 weeks...finally got the anderson's after all this time...found a site that got a restock on the hosoi's too so I had to scoopthem up...tee's were on sale 15 each...

307081656.jpg

wassup mr. gee1der. hardly see you on nt.

i really like those FLOM's. limited or not, i'd love to have a pair. too bad i'll never be able to afford it =(

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

wassup mr. gee1der. hardly see you on nt.

i really like those FLOM's. limited or not, i'd love to have a pair. too bad i'll never be able to afford it =(
what up kev! hows everything in hawaii? yea im what you call a lurker...

^ are those to refill the markers?

I dont know much about graf, but I do have a krink marker.

^oh man that celtics shirt is killin'em and i dont even like johnny cupcakes. his gear is not innovative but thats the best so far.

Cris.

Info on the Mountain Edt. lows?

Do you have a connect with Vans?

'Cause if you're coppin' online, I def. need the website...it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks Jordan23 4xL

Iceman617 - yea its a dope tee...I was visiting so I figured I should grab a tee or 2 just because I wouldn't get the chance again till Ireturned & I have no idea when that is
I overall wasn't impressed with the shop but the Celtics one was too dope, and the logo one was clean and simple

UPS man just dropped these off...

2zocbgj.jpg

...too bad there too small
eyes.gif

anyone with a 9.5-10 willing to trade for a 9 PM me.

Back
Top Bottom