March 2008 Pickups thread!

I love Johnny Cupcakes designs. I think they are amazing. Great shirts up there. And to the guy who said that is the first shirt he liked.... Youmust've missed this over the summer.
271288241.jpg

^^yea that shirt was cool, they had a few there in the black/yellow/red cw

GE4C - I see ur dabbling in Vans now too huh
Dope pick up, Hosois are clean, too bad theyre too tight

Nas greatest hits and blades of glory from best buy. Couple jordan tee's from footlocker nuttin special. Nice pick up on those BA highs. Congrats on thegrail list.

didn't really pick these up, just kind of messed with a shoe that I had basically ruined a while ago

2i7mo93.jpg

tcap - yea, well not really, i just always liked the hosoi vans, and when they decided to do them again, i felt i had to snatch up a pair although the design isdifferent, and there not my size, i still paid $64.38 so it beats paying $135 or w.e everyone is asking. and to the dude above me who asked about the PFKtees, and how they fit, i think there cut a bit too long, and fit kinda snug, but give them a good wash, and some stretching and youll be good.

here's my pick ups for the past few weeks, im not a BAPE fan, but this watch is fire, im very happy with this one.....

and finally to complete the set......

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

here's my pick ups for the past few weeks, im not a BAPE fan, but this watch is fire, im very happy with this one.....

WHERE CAN I COP THIS WATCH ONLINE OR LOCAL SHOP??? ITS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wondering.....

whats the big deal about that watch. It looks like a regular Gshock to me. (aside from the rainbow logo and bape print)

I m not trying to spark anything....i just want to be informed.

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

tcap - yea, well not really, i just always liked the hosoi vans, and when they decided to do them again, i felt i had to snatch up a pair although the design i sdifferent, and there not my size, i still paid $64.38 so it beats paying $135 or w.e everyone is asking. and to the dude above me who asked about the PFK tees, and how they fit, i think there cut a bit too long, and fit kinda snug, but give them a good wash, and some stretching and youll be good.

I hear ya, thats a pain though that they dont fit...Vans are so weird, each model fits differently, a lot of trial and error

I picked these up at my local Foot Locker for $14.99! Deal of the century? Probably not. But a damn good deal if I've ever seen one!
n663128729_432523_9305.jpg

By the way, ignore the date on the pic...I didn't realize the date wasn't set!

Originally Posted by derekdru

I'm really impressed with the quality materials on these. Nice leather, nice mesh.

PIC-0041%20(Medium).jpg

Those Stabs r pretty nice... My pick ups

51e35fe0e320371d13b14f570a660e52132055a.pjpg

Lebron V $55 wit ma discount and AM 97' $29after i returned a pair of dunks
smokin.gif

its been awhile...besides zoom flight 95s and some stealth 23s, picked these up..

reunited and it feels so good...

i got a pair when they came out...made the mistake of selling them to a friend who then sold them to someone else....regretted it ever since...

will be UNDS'd tomorrow
pimp.gif
..right on bbert
22b153406ed72019495c47f3c98dfb14a262218.jpg
6e1359df405e69f5d98129891cb2f0d1fbd4005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom