March 2008 Pickups thread!

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Stoopz

didn't really pick these up, just kind of messed with a shoe that I had basically ruined a while ago

2i7mo93.jpg

is the stitching bleached too?...if it isnt then thats a clean job

the stitching held it's color throughout the bleaching...i literally filled up my utility sink with hot water and two cups of bleach, filled the shoe withwater, and submerged them for 24hrs.

there's more pictures of them in the sneaker art forum....and for the person who said they look like the AF1 Carnivals...that's the exact same thing ithought.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

for only $80
307376602.jpg
Just copped for 30 bucks.
pimp.gif
will post pics later tonight so nobody calls ducktales on me. lol.
Yeah i was going to say 80 $ is not really a steal....

30 yes, you shouldn't pay more than 50 for these right now imo

dam i thought 80 was good cause the few spots round my way still chargin like 120... and it was the only 11.5 i found so i copped... congrats to u yeahitsRUSTgreat price!!!

I Wanna Say Thanks To Everyone Whom Commented On My Last Pickup Post...Sorry I Don't Have All The Names At Hand But BIG THANKS!!

SO MUCH HEAT Posted The Past Few Pages
pimp.gif
:

Diplomat- Those Gucci/LV Picups Are NASTY Homie... Big Ups On That

Made A Trip Back To The 90's Today

* '94 Air Alpha Trainer Mids

* '96 Air Stasis FootScapes

[ICE CUBE'S VOICE] Today Was A GOOD Day[/ICE CUBE'S VOICE]

Originally Posted by battleground03

Finally found some J's worth buying

late passssss but
eek.gif
eek.gif
....those are icy chris! good stuff...find me one too!
tongue.gif

edit!!!!!!! DOPE STUFF TO U TOO SPACEJ23..THOSE ARE QUALITY PICKUPS
pimp.gif

some recent bargain aquisitions

WMN's Air Max 90-$10

Ice Cream Board Flip 2-$13

Tony Parker Forces-$10

V-Ice Blazers-$10

Air Classic Sb's-$10

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^^^ how?

you ever heard of a place called gabes?(gabriel brothers)? the one out in pittsburgh POPS! i got all those sneakers there, ive gotten 4 pairs of SakuraCourt Forces, Air Max Penny Knicks, and tons of other stuff

Just got back from a month's living between san diego & LA...first time and I LOVE it out there! I am very jealous of you NT Socal heads
mlqdme.jpg

Roscoes - excellent
Fatburger triple king challenge hat - excellent
In N Out - made me sick
AM90's
Biodome & Encino Man
Billionaire Boys Club shirt from Buffalo Exchange in Pacific Beach- 10 bucks...pretty sure its legit
Oh, and I made a thread at the beginning of Feb about sneaking in to the grammy's....well....
2r2cbh4.jpg

SMH @ how I was dressed but I was twisted and on a large confidence high that night...

i6l0y8.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words my fellow NT'ers.
JD - I know you'renot going to make a post and not ask me how it's going!!! How have you been man?! I hope all is well with you. When are you going to make a trip back to"good ole South Cack-a-lack"???
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom