March 2008 Pickups thread!

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Very nice sheeds Kevin.

Thanks man... Very happy now that I've got them... (Took the guy forever to ship them... Excuses Excuses...
smile.gif

That guy shoulda grew some balls.
roll.gif

Great pick ups everyone, been super busy & since i just had a baby girl i had to pick her up some stuff, Baby Air force I's, LBJ4's, & ofcourse just like her father OG 11 lows & i had to pick up some thing for my self also, Quickstrike XX's thanks to Jaehow.

^ Munch5950, those are dope man. I wish I still had the first retros that came out I believe in 1999 or 2000...? But I beat those to death on the playground
laugh.gif

But nice pick up man, Definintely one of my favorite old school sneakers.
pimp.gif

No Kicks But A Few T's.
I'm Really Feeling These Cuz They Go With My Boca Jr. And My De La Highs Perfect.

fw3tbm.jpg

211vs41.jpg

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Very nice sheeds Kevin.

Thanks man... Very happy now that I've got them... (Took the guy forever to ship them... Excuses Excuses...
smile.gif

That guy shoulda grew some balls.
roll.gif
You know what Kaz??? You're an alright dude... I like you, homie... Respect... Heh heh heh..

uptempo81 no doubt man, take care of em. today i started my airstab collection and also my DS spacejams where picked up

Just got these for about seventy bucks with a military 20% off and forty dollar gift certificate. Had these when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Nice 95s man, all the ones at my store came pre-yellowed
Pre-yellowed? Damn that sucks. I actually had to go to footlocker to order them to save shipping cause none of the stores got a 14.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Thanks Fed...

Damn, you got a nice pair from what I can tell. I ordered two from the outlet and both have leather that's all wrinkled up. Any info on where thesecame from?

Back
Top Bottom