March 2008 Pickups thread!

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

^Nice pickups (these + past ones) Angel....you've got some AMAZING connections!

SUP Fred! you've got mail!
smile.gif

JLov - Nice stuff man. I'm still looking for a pair of Concords myself.
WO-MAN
wink.gif
and thanks! you can go wrong with Concords! + you've got all those other dope pickups, so why not!
thumbsup.gif

Uhhhh . . . ummmmm . . . ehhhh, whoops.
embarassed.gif
I had no idea.
nerd.gif
So, let me rephrase my original statement . ..

JLov - Nice stuff girlfriennnnnnd(no elton).
tongue.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

Usually don't post pick ups but why not got em for 380 rather miss the lines and wake up early cant really complain about the IXs the XIVs are not thatmuch of a disappointment pack was worth it sorry for the bad pics Iphone
mybaby005kq6.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Long time no see. Too many shoes and clothes to post.....but only one of these. Waiting on more tires.
59vl2x.jpg
circa 80's DonJuan. They stopped making Bridgestones. You better have some cannons for thighs to move that thing. Wait a minute is that a 48toother up front? Cmon now, where's that 52 or 55
wink.gif

Sorry, I only rode mountain, cylocross, and single speeders. I occasional rode on the pavement as well. Its the bike geek in me.

I think you might have been better off waiting for Sat. I dont think theres that much hype about those XIV. I know thatwhat turned me off from that pack
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

circa 80's DonJuan. They stopped making Bridgestones. You better have some cannons for thighs to move that thing. Wait a minute is that a 48 toother up front? Cmon now, where's that 52 or 55
wink.gif

Sorry, I only rode mountain, cylocross, and single speeders. I occasional rode on the pavement as well. Its the bike geek in me.

That's new man. You can only get Bridgestones in Japan right now.

Here's my other kid, the Kuota Kom.

msk76v.jpg

^ its just the V-6, in a couple years ill trade this one in for the HEMI, until then this one is just fine. I love it.

Funkdoctor- nice Akron dunks, I wish Innovative1 could connect me thru his sources as well.

whos innovative1?? Naw, i got them from another connect...he HAS an Integra Type-R..i wouldn't say he drives one, because he probally has only driven it 1000 miles since he got it two years ago....

Angel

Actually, it's more like 300-400 miles on the Integra Type-R in 2 years. She spends more time on jackstands than on pavement.
roll.gif

And um, if I remember right I "FORREAL" hooked you up on those Lebron Dunks.
roll.gif

I hope it ONE DAY brings me back good karma so I can post back in this thread. Until then, I'm on furlough.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

circa 80's DonJuan. They stopped making Bridgestones. You better have some cannons for thighs to move that thing. Wait a minute is that a 48 toother up front? Cmon now, where's that 52 or 55
wink.gif

That's new man. You can only get Bridgestones in Japan right now.

Here's my other kid, the Kuota Kom.

msk76v.jpg
Shout out to Ty. nice meeting you fam. thanks for the chi-town hospitality. dope bike as well.

whats up Fred and innovative. innovative - hope you can make it to our neck of the woods.

"so chi" courtesy of St. Alfreds and "We Run Chi" courtesy of Leaders. bought fitteds from both stores as well but they were gifts forfriends. thanks again Ty.
1zpl21i.jpg

UCasta - I'm 70% sure I'll be in San Antonio along with 3 other "regulars" that post in this thread regularly. Should be good times.
pimp.gif

Long time no see. Too many shoes and clothes to post.....but only one of these. Waiting on more tires.
59vl2x.jpg

I don't know much about bikes but that is dope. Nice pick-up Ty.

25r314m.jpg
One of each... LOL Had to pull the real camera out for this one... STEAL... 2 bad they arent mysize. I need a 9. So if you got one let me know! LOL
i3igxy.jpg

59vl2x.jpg
No lie, but I think those rims cost > my whole bike, retail wise that is, don't know what ty paid due to hookups probably.............and mybike cost ~800 total after assembly and everything, i paid only slightly under retail for most of mine. my camera is being shipped from repair, but will take apic once get back........
nice pickup ty, weather still nice enough to rid a fixed eh?

The weather in MN goes up and down; 1 Day you ride, the next, you can barely pedal 1 rotation....... and nice pickups matty

I picked these up today at the local spot. I kinda feeling the motley crew's. Like most people hate on the lime green shoe but in person they are fire

Back
Top Bottom