March 2008 Pickups thread!

those ATCs are
pimp.gif

five30- Those ATC 2s are
smokin.gif
piff!!!

Some cat in another thread wants to do side by side comparisons with an og pair...tryin' to look for faults & what not.

Bump that!!! When they hit round here...copped!!!

Thanks, fellas. If you're in SoCal, you might want to swing by Proper since they released them today (along w/ the new Structures). For those thatdon't, I believe they ship. I don't know their number but I'm sure it's listed on their website (www.apropersite.com). I hope you guys get yourpairs. Take it easy.

Oh yeah, Sneakermane- stop it w/ those Vans! You're making me want to buy every pair I see you wear!!!
laugh.gif

Nike ATC II's, for the right price i might pick em up, wats good yall a pair of uptempo 3s waiting for me as i got home... i love suprises

^^^ that right there is a pick up....this sh** right here..this shi** right here

and what the hell is PIFF??? i understand it but WHY?

Nice Scotty travnasty23!

Cant wait for the snow to melt here so I can start golfing again...

Missed out on these when they dropped cuz I didn't want to pay the $110, so I got them off eBay for $60 cheaper, DS.

6du3ux.jpg

cb7359a9ecb4b2cb73d433e0589315dde506e96.JPG

settled for the black US one since the price for the white one went up $100 due to shortages in japan. in 2 short months, my room is done. im surprised it wasdone so quickly, thanks to working at BBy, lovin the perks.

First time posting in the pickup thread for me. Been a member since '05 and lurking since '03. Anway...my pickups for the past week.

Women's Air Bursts

Lime 90's

Azure 90's

Rain Camo Structures

Teal AM Lights (Samples)

to go with one of my pickups from last month

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Nike ATC II's, for the right price i might pick em up, wats good yall a pair of uptempo 3s waiting for me as i got home... i love suprises

i applaud you sir
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom