March 2008 Pickups thread!

i wanted those opening day I's until i saw the laces they added to the white ones.
ruined the shoe IMO.

i guess i'll just wait for the I's to drop at the end of the year.

Originally Posted by HazDaPrince

i wanted those opening day I's until i saw the laces they added to the white ones.
ruined the shoe IMO.

i guess i'll just wait for the I's to drop at the end of the year.
Just replace the laces.

bigtag.jpg

ii2cky -- yo man those KINDER SURPRISE are crazy delicious , trust me o know cause i used to eat them all the time when i lived in Germany.... great pick up

29za353.jpg

it wasn't the first choice of color that i wanted, but i like it.

i thought it was pretty hilarious that they shipped it in bag in the box though.

these came in today, quality is alright, im a sucker for AM90s and different CW's tho

slept at first, copped at foot locker in my local mall with my phony "military discount" sorry to anyone in the service but i hate retail, they werein the FS forum but too pretty to sell

got these off ebay, hope theyre real, anyone can help out PM me or respond or something

those ATC's are
pimp.gif
x100 they wont drop ANYWHERE near me but im hopin iget hooked up somehow

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by ii2cky

EATS

eek.gif
Kinder Eggs!!!! Where you get them at, I haven't had one since I left Germany almost 5 years ago. They are so good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
With the 'surprise' toy inside...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Calbee "Yeet Long" chips...
pimp.gif

tommycap06 wrote:
^^I see they gave you the crappy paper like stickers too lol

Yeah, I was a little perplexed by the stickers.....all the other ones I had ever seen appeared to be much more heavy duty. O well, beggerscan't be choosers....or something like that?

no pick up just a question. Anyone ever thought about dropping Nike completely and coppin lets say strictly Adidas or Asics?

BTW nice 9/14 up there...Only if they only sold the 9's
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom