*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Even though I pre-ordered my pair at Foot Locker, I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I got a pair as a gift from my man at Pastelle.

idewe9.jpg

mihwea.jpg

Thanks to Pastelle ...straight from the City Of Angels.

past week or so:

mmmm.....gortex
30lox9x.jpg

not bad
11v4rb6.jpg

finally grabbed a pair of these
2wgc28m.jpg

one of my favorites. fat tongue. fat laces.
2j12ba1.jpg

samples
332sbix.jpg

always wanted a pair of these cause of the scorpion print
t83zuv.jpg

tmc8.jpg

Nice pickups everybody...I picked up some Huarache Burst's for $94.99, Max Orange 1's for $89.99 and some 2k9's for $109.99 this week...also pickedup some cds and movies for the weekend...Finally 1000 posts!

2yv53lh.jpg

ht7okw.jpg

14aiob6.jpg

2r5q7g2.jpg

2irqmuv.jpg

Nice pick-ups everyone!! i think im just going to give up on the yeezy's too much HYPE!!
Oh well picked these up at my spot. Like them better than the white ones and for 109.99 i couldn't pass on them!!!
eask92.jpg

2me5ydf.jpg

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Very nice on the yi af1's kevin, probably one of the only 1 worlds I would pick up besides the kaws.

thanks. you know anyone with a pair of kaws forces for sale in my size?

what else is new... buying used beaters instead of unDSing new pairs..
laugh.gif

6ca359a44d306008c765cd9eb638224a29cabb9.jpg

-work in progress on these. The yellowness will be gone within a month. I dont know what the hell happened to them with the previous owner. Water damagedsuede. they came hard as a rock. that was fixed within minutes with a suede eraser. toebox is almost DS. I was kidding with another guy, that even waterstained and beat to death suede on these older retros outclass brand new suede on 08 or 09 retros. followup in two weeks. i have the perfect formula forunyellowing rubber and its not seaglow
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom