March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

FCA09749-4A93-4F4A-BD24-69506C004E61.jpeg
RtYC6xY.gif

WTF does prayer have to do with buying someone a wedding gift?

also, why is this prayer about whether ypou should buy a ******* sword as a wedding gift?

******* weebs man.

While I agree that KO & The Miz are better on the mic than most in the WWE, here are the issues I have with both:

Miz talks a lot but they don't let him back it up enough...I'm glad he held the IC belt for what is considered a long time
these days but he usually takes the L on high profile feuds or anything that would put him closer to a Cena level.

Now KO has backed it up so far...he has been a champion with various belts over a short period time. That's great.
But his promos are often just incessant whining and nothing more...his promos actually bore me...and its not like I want to be bored.

While I agree that KO & The Miz are better on the mic than most in the WWE, here are the issues I have with both:

Miz talks a lot but they don't let him back it up enough...I'm glad he held the IC belt for what is considered a long time
these days but he usually takes the L on high profile feuds or anything that would put him closer to a Cena level.

Now KO has backed it up so far...he has been a champion with various belts over a short period time. That's great.
But his promos are often just incessant whining and nothing more...his promos actually bore me...and its not like I want to be bored.
KO hasn't matched anything on the mic since NXT and his first feud with Cena. He doesn't really have any memorable promos. Don't get me wrong he's entertaining on the mic, but he hasn't had THAT promo that everyone wants to replay. He has time though

Back
Top Bottom