March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

These are the favorites to win " Least amount of time in the rumble"

15hegrl.jpg

200.gif

Case Case & whoever else-

"Meltzer notes that as of January 5th, the NJPW World subscriber number was up to 95,000 and that they gained 25,000 subscribers in 2 days for Wrestle Kingdom. He mentions that the increase in subscribers is considered to be a "real big success".

From the latest Wrestling Observer Radio.

Edit: For added context, at this time last year they had an increase of 10,000 subscribers to bring the total to 60,000:

They picked up more than 10,000 new subscribers to New Japan World in a 24 hour period on 1/3 and 1/4, prior to the start of the Tokyo Dome show, bringing the total to about 60,000, an amazing one-day increase of a two-year-old business by 20 percent in 24 hours."

Last post about Marty for now, but wouldn't he be one of the few cases in which he'd probably be a better fit in WWE than NJPW? He seems like he's much more "sports entertainment" than "technical wrestling". Height is an issue for him though at only 5'9".

Case Case & whoever else-

"Meltzer notes that as of January 5th, the NJPW World subscriber number was up to 95,000 and that they gained 25,000 subscribers in 2 days for Wrestle Kingdom. He mentions that the increase in subscribers is considered to be a "real big success".

From the latest Wrestling Observer Radio.

Edit: For added context, at this time last year they had an increase of 10,000 subscribers to bring the total to 60,000:

They picked up more than 10,000 new subscribers to New Japan World in a 24 hour period on 1/3 and 1/4, prior to the start of the Tokyo Dome show, bringing the total to about 60,000, an amazing one-day increase of a two-year-old business by 20 percent in 24 hours."

Keep building that brand :pimp: :pimp:

Last post about Marty for now, but wouldn't he be one of the few cases in which he'd probably be a better fit in WWE than NJPW? He seems like he's much more "sports entertainment" than "technical wrestling". Height is an issue for him though at only 5'9".

Im with you on that. I think him, Bucks and Omega would be just fine in WWE. If you watch any of their Being The Elite videos you can tell they’d do just fine in that environment. They get the sports entertainment aspect of it very well.

Other than Miz, nobody is even remotely close to Punk on the mic nowadays.
Agreed, Miz is probably the current best, but I think he has a tendency to sound like a shill on the mic (saying the word WWE too much in his promos).

I always thought Daniel Bryan's mic work was solid when he was a heel doing the I am a Vegan and role model stuff
Face Bryan not so fun
Face Bryan sounded like a robot on the mic. However he did have one really good promo against Cena.

Back
Top Bottom