March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

There was so much hate for jinder that day(i was there ) you could feel it I was happy becuase if was something i wanted but really didn't expect to happen even with rumors. I must admit jinder wasn't a great champ but was a great yes man he did what he was suppose/told to do. Wasn't creative in or outside the ring and just followed creative teams ideas. I was hoping for something more when he won the belt.

There was so much hate for jinder that day(i was there ) you could feel it I was happy becuase if was something i wanted but really didn't expect to happen even with rumors. I must admit jinder wasn't a great champ but was a great yes man he did what he was suppose/told to do. Wasn't creative in or outside the ring and just followed creative teams ideas. I was hoping for something more when he won the belt.
Yeah he seems like a really nice dude, but he should never go near the wwe championship ever again.

The week before Backlash when Jinder rode off in a limo, they did absolutely nothing to play off his "wealthiness" afterwards and made him the most generic foreign heel.

lebron-james-black-supreme-nike-air-max-98-2.jpg

brock finally showed up to work tonight at MSG. however, they feeding young kane to brock at these live events

EDP’s WWE videos are hilarious lmao

Goes to WWE event
"Wrestling f**king sucks right now"
Says how good Attitude Era was
Says how much current product sucks and he doesn't want to watch
Names current wrestlers to show he still watches

Yep, ticks all the boxes. Nothing new here

Back
Top Bottom