March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Sheamus getting comfortable back there @22stylez.
giphy.gif

Good hard hitting action. This was another example of Inoki ruining NJPW. Bringing in these untrained pro wrestlers to make the product seem more legit. Even by the way he was selling, you could tell Zangiev wasn't training in pro wrestling. There were some shots here that really stood out though.

Kick seemed to catch Zangiev off guard
giphy.gif

Beautiful Escape
giphy.gif

Real Life Belly to Bayley
giphy.gif

Punished Zangiev
giphy.gif

Minus whale tag yall too

@datboi81
@cosmiccoffee9
danger style danger style
@club27
@PLVN

Last edited:
There was so much hate for jinder that day(i was there ) you could feel it I was happy becuase if was something i wanted but really didn't expect to happen even with rumors. I must admit jinder wasn't a great champ but was a great yes man he did what he was suppose/told to do. Wasn't creative in or outside the ring and just followed creative teams ideas. I was hoping for something more when he won the belt.
I think it is safe to say that it didn't work.

It was poorly booked from the jump, sure he tried but the fans never bought into it. Dude was a loser for 5 years and was just skyrocketed into the title picture.

I still don't understand the logic of, "We want to get India, so we have to make a jobber the champ" logic. You could have just gradually moved him up the card if that is what you wanted to do.

Back
Top Bottom