March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

What yall doing for lunch? I'm deep in the country so my only options: KFC, Zaxbys, BK, and Jacks smh. Fast food is the devil.

:frown: I'll eat something amazing today on your behalf, but move away as soon as possible.

The Miz & Asuka got teamed up.

how you gonna put a lady assassin and a savvy cheater on the same team?

Miz will strategize Asuka into the ring as often as possible to effectively neutralize the other male competitor, that's unfair as ****.

I will rec a vid of me putting everyones name in the random generator and I'll upload it on youtube for you guys to see

when I win, I'm going to throw a party at my crib...$200 goes a long way in festivities 'round these parts.

While it probably won’t top the Grizzlyweight title battles that happened last Friday, WWE will do their best in Memphis tonight.

The Headliner(s)
The boys are back in town! No, we’re not talking about The Club (yet). Or The Miztourage (although we probably should be in this space, because... A-Lister).

We’re talking about a second straight week of Universal champion Brock Lesnar - and his challengers for the belt at the upcoming pay-per-view (PPV), Kane and Braun Strowman. All three men will be on Raw this week before The Beast and The Big Red Machine take a week off. They’ll be back for the 25th Anniversary/Royal Rumble ‘go home’ on Jan. 22, but until then, this is their last chance to build some intrigue and turn up the hype for their Triple Threat.

And there’s only one way to do that.

MORE BRAUN.

The best thing about this story so far came last Monday, when Kane was shut down in his attempt to form a partnership with Strowman against the champ. It certainly wasn’t the awkward brawl between the two veterans which closed the show. With so little suspense about where the actual Universal title story is headed - there’s always a chance we could get swerved, but if we’re not getting Brock vs. Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 34, it’ll be one of the most surprising things that’s happened in the 40ish years I’ve been watching Vince McMahon-booked wrestling shows (side note: WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE!?!?!) - the main goal right now should be giving us as much “Braun: Bad *** Fan Favorite Loner” as possible.

Maybe one of those scenes where Paul Heyman puts over Strowman while still promising he’s headed to Suplex City, ending in a running powerbomb for The Advocate? Where a Kane attack prohibits Brock from getting revenge and Braun looks confused since he already turned down an alliance?

Just spitballing here. The important thing is... MORE BRAUN.

The title scene
Now that he finally put down Samoa Joe, and without getting disqualified in the process, what’s next for Intercontinental champ Roman Reigns? Will Joe quietly head to the Rumble field? Is that where The Big Dog is heading? His fighting champ routine has won over some skeptics, so expect to get another fight from Roman. And that might include a rematch with the man he beat for the belt. Rumors, and WWE.com’s official preview for this week, point to Miz trying to regain the strap he’s been synonymous with for the past year. We’ll see if his hand going up can make Reigns’ mouth go shut. I wouldn’t count on it.

The biggest issue tag titleholders Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan have right now is staying on the same page. The Architect is in his third reign as a pairs champ, with his third different partner, and could probably teach Kurt Angle’s son a thing or two. But JJ thinks he has it all figured out, especially after beating Cesaro to continue to put The Bar in their rear view.

Unfortunately for Women's champion Alexa Bliss, Asuka is most assuredly not in her rearview. The division’s focus is on their first ever Rumble, but with her submission win over Little Miss Bliss last week, the undefeated Empress made it clear what she’s capable of.

Barring some new setback for the 205 Live brand, the long planned Cruiserweight championship match between Enzo Amore and #1 contender Cedric Alexander should finally take place tonight. No word on if Goldust will corner Alexander, but Drew Gulak damn well better be there with Zo or I’ll make a Powerpoint presentation to explain how upset I am.

Other stuff to keep an eye on:
- Another possibility for The Miz would be to continue the feud his boys Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel have been having (alongside Elias) against Finn Bálor. A battle which last week was joined by Finn’s good brothers Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. Whether that program continues or not, it’s worth wondering what if anything is next for The Bálor Club.

- Who knows what Woken Wisdom omniscient ghost Matt Hardy will have for consumer of terrestial entities Bray Wyatt this week, but we’re cackling in delight at the delightful possibilities.

- After only getting a backstage promo video last week, here’s hoping we see more of Paige after a “scary moment” took her out of action at the end of December. Although, with her and the rest of Absolution already set for the Rumble match, they can afford to rest her for a while longer.

- It is time to get busy filling open slots for both of Jan. 28’s big matches, though.

Three weeks until Royal Rumble!

What will you be looking for on Raw tonight?

WWE Raw preview, Jan. 8, 2018: The Miz returns to reclaim his red carpet
Much to the delight of The Miztourage, The Miz is returning to Raw, live in Memphis. As Team Red prepares for the Royal Rumble event on Jan. 28, what might The A-Lister have in store?

ROYAL RUMBLE WINNERS (by year):

1988 = Hacksaw Jim Duggan (#13)
1989 = Big John Studd (#27)
1990 = Hulk Hogan (#25)
1991 = Hulk Hogan (#24)
1992 = Ric Flair (#3)
1993 = Yokozuna (#27)
1994 = Lex Luger (#23) / Bret Hart (#27)
1995 = Shawn Michaels (#1)
1996 = Shawn Michaels (#1 )
1997 = Steve Austin (#5)
1998 = Steve Austin (#24)
1999 = Vince McMahon (#2)
2000 = The Rock (#24)
2001 = Steve Austin (#27)
2002 = Triple H (#22)
2003 = Brock Lesnar (#29)
2004 = Chris Benoit (#1)
2005 = Batista (#28 )
2006 = Rey Mysterio (#2)
2007 = Undertaker (#30)
2008 = John Cena (#30)
2009 = Randy Orton (# 8 )
2010 = Edge (#29)
2011 = Alberto Del Rio (#3 )
2012 = Sheamus (#22)
2013 = John Cena (#19)
2014 = Batista (#28 )
2015 = Roman Reigns (#19)
2016 = Triple H (#30)
2017 = Randy Orton (#23)
2018 = ?

• Steve Austin holds the record for most Royal Rumble victories at 3.
  • Six people have won 2 Royal Rumbles (Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Batista, Triple H and Randy Orton)
  • Number 27 is the luckiest number with the most Royal Rumble winners at 4, but #24 and #30 are close with 3 a piece.
  • Batista is the only person to win from the same spot twice, at #28
  • 2007 and 2008 is the only time the same number won in succession (#30)
  • When adjusted for inflation, Hacksaw Jim Duggan's #13 entrance number out of 20 wrestlers instead of 30 becomes an equivalent of #19.5 (rounded up to #20) by today's standards
  • When adjusted for deflation, Alberto Del Rio's #38 win out of 40 wrestlers translates to #28.5 (rounded up to #29) by today's standards
  • When factoring in both Lex Luger's and Bret Hart's victories, the 31 Royal Rumble victors have an average winning entry number of #20. If you also adjust Duggan's and Del Rio's numbers, you still get an average of #20.

Statistics show that entries #1-10 have produced 7 winners, entries #11-20 have only produced 4 winners, and entries #21-30 have produced 20 winners (if you count #38 )

Therefore, 64.5% of the time the winner will be from 21-30, 12.9% of the time the winner will be from 11-20, and 22.5% of the time they'll be in the first 1-10 entrants.

Judging by that, the #20 entrance will most likely NOT be the winner of this next Royal Rumble, but the safe bet is 21-30. Out of that group of numbers, the one with the highest winning record is good old #27 with 4 and second place is tied between #24, #29 and #30. Keeping that in mind, our next winner should be either #25 or #26 to compensate for repetition.

Borrowing the homie @bigego24 chi for this one:

You need a more serious gimmick going into year two. Case Case will confirm

Coming with the RR. I don't do **** for money, but I have never wanted to take someone's cash so bad to prove a ******* point that WE own this now.

Drew bout to be the 3rd Uso.

Drew gon come out in Pelle Pelle jeans and timbs

IT'S NOT PARANOIA...IT'S THE DREWSOS!

#DayOneZest

MisguidedUnevenDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif

Putting the Zest to rest. Gene-o wanted to steal my gimmick, so he can have it.

Still keeping the Zestino in the back pocket like the Stardust press however.

Oh I KNOW.

And she’ll carry him with the in ring work and match psychology..

More fax, shun. MORE!

I love The Miz. He’s about to make Asuka relevant. Best talker in the business

Not gonna argue the mic work, but you out your Weinstein'ed mind if you don't think she won't wash his *** too if he costs her a match.

Me and my Shield brethren’s
IzxGK47.jpg

drake-makin-it-rain.jpg

lil-wayne-strip-club-50k-dollar-bills-funny-faces-1.jpg

at least I don'rt cry in the club when the strippers won't **** me in the chapmagne room.

I cry into my pillow at night instead. way cheaper.

:frown: I'll eat something amazing today on your behalf, but move away as soon as possible.

how you gonna put a lady assassin and a savvy cheater on the same team?

Miz will strategize Asuka into the ring as often as possible to effectively neutralize the other male competitor, that's unfair as ****.

when I win, I'm going to throw a party at my crib...$200 goes a long way in festivities 'round these parts.

Kepler Mocha gonna book himself a donkey show in ol' TJ.

tumblr_okuwukXZWI1vxmjuao2_1280.gif

ITS TIME GUYS !!
REMEMBER " I will hit randomized 3 times !!!!! = your royal rumble # "
I will also DM your #

WWE_Royal_Rumble_2017.0.jpg

SneakyCarelessDuck-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom