March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Yo number 30 :nthat::nthat::nthat:

05479be62f5f3cb9210071c7016f92ffaae9f03a_hq.gif

Borrowing the homie @bigego24 chi for this one:

Coming with the RR. I don't do **** for money, but I have never wanted to take someone's cash so bad to prove a ****ing point that WE own this now.

MisguidedUnevenDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif

Putting the Zest to rest. Gene-o wanted to steal my gimmick, so he can have it.

Still keeping the Zestino in the back pocket like the Stardust press however.

Oh I KNOW.

More fax, shun. MORE!

Not gonna argue the mic work, but you out your Weinstein'ed mind if you don't think she won't wash his *** too if he costs her a match.

at least I don'rt cry in the club when the strippers won't **** me in the chapmagne room.

I cry into my pillow at night instead. way cheaper.

Kepler Mocha gonna book himself a donkey show in ol' TJ.

tumblr_okuwukXZWI1vxmjuao2_1280.gif

SneakyCarelessDuck-max-1mb.gif
stealing your gimmick? I been at this zestgame longer than you baby. You just merely adopted IT.

The Shield has the best placements to do the most damage

B Sox B Sox at 2, Meangene45 Meangene45 at 11, @Bad Moon Rison at 15, @22stylez at 20 and me at 21. We all over the place

Meanwhile LIJ bunched up in the first 10. Easy pickings

You might as well send us our payout now b 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 :lol::lol::lol:

And whats the the NTWT RR poster. Why am i behind that mewtoo guy and got a foamposite on my head smh

You put that budget to good use though lol

The Shield has the best placements to do the most damage

B Sox B Sox at 2, Meangene45 Meangene45 at 11, @Bad Moon Rison at 15, @22stylez at 20 and me at 21. We all over the place

Meanwhile LIJ bunched up in the first 10. Easy pickings

You might as well send us our payout now b 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 :lol::lol::lol:

And whats the the NTWT RR poster. Why am i behind that mewtoo guy and got a foamposite on my head smh

You put that budget to good use though lol

Lol you shield too? Didn’t they wash you every chance they got in F13 and 2K18!? Glutton for punishment I guess...

Back
Top Bottom