March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I admit

We've had our issues in the past, we're brothers, who doesnt??

We've walked, talked and worked through our differences. And we're stronger than ever. :nthat::nthat:

And there in lies the difference btwn you and us.

We work together as a unit, we are vocal on calling each other out whether public or in private. (Me more so public lol). We resolve our issues and move on as one.

You guys on the other hand are freakin called incorrigible. I bet yall dont even go to lunch with each other or goin on family outtings together.
Y’all petty tryna bring up old stuff that we’ve obviously made amends on. Y’all can’t stop us. Between myself Meangene45 Meangene45 ihust1e ihust1e @B Sox and @Bad Moon Rison we just too much for y’all. If you removed us from this thread y’all would have a bunch of brokeboy, Old joke telling, 7 day workin, bums. Thread would be DEAD!!! Aside from green rhino123 green rhino123 @bigego24 and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 of course.

Y’all petty tryna bring up old stuff that we’ve obviously made amends on. Y’all can’t stop us. Between myself Meangene45 Meangene45 ihust1e ihust1e @B Sox and @Bad Moon Rison we just too much for y’all. If you removed us from this thread y’all would have a bunch of brokeboy, Old joke telling, 7 day workin, bums. Thread would be DEAD!!! Aside from @bigego24 and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 of course.

I’m not around for y’all little late night pillow talk sessions so I don’t know has been sqaushed, nor do I care. How bout y’all do leave the thread and let’s test that theory.....actually no, we’ll move y’all out ourselves.

I’m not around for y’all little late night pillow talk sessions so I don’t know has been sqaushed, nor do I care. How bout y’all do leave the thread and let’s test that theory.....actually no, we’ll move y’all out ourselves.
And WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?! Only reason you’re even relevant right now is cause you got picked to be in a bum crew cause the good ones didn’t wanna join. Before that I had no idea you existed.

And WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?! Only reason you’re even relevant right now is cause you got picked to be in a bum crew cause the good ones didn’t wanna join. Before that I had no idea you existed.

Ripping off the rock’s promo, please do better. You would know who I was if u wasn’t on gene’s meat 24/7. Personally I don’t give 2 s**** if you know me or not. You’re not nearly as important as you think you are.

Or talk about how y’all worked 20 days straight? Or how cold it is working in a toll booth while we all sleeping in bed? Nah no thanks.

At least it's honest, there is substance, it's reality.

I mean, d icks, money, and fancy needless ******** might be YOUR reality, and if so, more power to you.

At least it's honest, there is substance, it's reality.

I mean, d icks, money, and fancy needless bull**** might be YOUR reality, and if so, more power to you.
Nothing fake about my bank account pleighboi. Ask JCMojica24 JCMojica24 or ihust1e ihust1e . Unlike you internet dweebs who only socialize with people online and not in real life. We’ve actually hung out outside this thread.

Back
Top Bottom