March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I came home and was wondering why I had so many notifications...then I saw :lol:
It got crazy in here yesterday. I set back and watched it all unfold.
tenor.gif

When did any of us EVER say we wanted in. Dudes who modeled themselves after someone who spams a punch, has the charisma of a wet rag, and crossfit bro? Naw.

Instead, I found the individuals who were outside the fence, looking in pissed off at what everything had become. We do what we do regardless of money.

The Rumble, this is the example I am setting. I am doing things my way, my rules, and not a damn one of you marks can stop me.

LINTWT, we push each other, no matter what our aim is, but you can bet your *** that our goal collectively right now is make the NT Shield obsolete.
Since ya tryna grave dig on my guy ihust1e ihust1e

Meangene45 Meangene45 ihust1e ihust1e B Sox B Sox Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison look at this bum fraud. Let's not forget....
52EDBBFA-1CD6-475C-A025-15C4FC8AF955.png

This jobber wanted me to join his crew. Tryna act like he noble picking dudes that “do what they do regardless of money”. Keep in mind my money was always Long and dude was begging for me to join his Broke Boy Club. Bunch of bums that gotta do roll call like they’re still in elementary school. I bet there’s kids out there in 3rd grade that got more lunch money in their backpack than these bums. For all you LIJobbers out there. Y’all weren’t even first choice. Not even second. Y’all were bronze and below choices. Live with that.

Like I said. I got receipts for everything I do and say. @ me when you got something to say about me. Don’t hide behind that 4 inch baby screen of yours while you tryna sneak in a quick post when your boss not lookin.

As a matter of fact.....

Who’s ******* next?!
tumblr_inline_omy1z0ozoP1sneq93_500.gif

I’m done with this jobber. Dude has nothing but soft shots and Old jokes to come at me with. Tired of beating this dude down like that jobber Curt Hawkins been getting beat week in and week out. Time to move on to better things. You are no match for me “Bubba”. Have fun feuding with jobbers like @ragingkitten5. You ain’t on my level.

Meangene45 Meangene45 ihust1e ihust1e B Sox B Sox Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison look at this bum fraud. Let's not forget....

This jobber wanted me to join his crew. Tryna act like he noble picking dudes that “do what they do regardless of money”. Keep in mind my money was always Long and dude was begging for me to join his Broke Boy Club. Bunch of bums that gotta do roll call like they’re still in elementary school. I bet there’s kids out there in 3rd grade that got more lunch money in their backpack than these bums. For all you LIJobbers out there. Y’all weren’t even first choice. Not even second. Y’all were bronze and below choices. Live with that.

Like I said. I got receipts for everything I do and say. @ me when you got something to say about me. Don’t hide behind that 4 inch baby screen of yours while you tryna sneak in a quick post when your boss not lookin.

As a matter of fact.....

Who’s ****ing next?!

I’m done with this jobber. Dude has nothing but soft shots and Old jokes to come at me with. Tired of beating this dude down like that jobber Curt Hawkins been getting beat week in and week out. Time to move on to better things. You are no match for me “Bubba”. Have fun feuding with jobbers like @ragingkitten5. You ain’t on my level.

Drew wanted you in to use you ,so you could fund that LIJ Jpop girl band of his. :smh:

As a matter of fact.....

Who’s ****ing next?!

giphy.gif

THE MILKS GON BAD BUBBA

I wonder if Dana really was the missing piece for Titus Worldwide

Hope it turns out well for them

Back
Top Bottom