March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

That **** has to hurt man. I know my calves were the worst physical pain I have ever had, worse than my ankle fracture.

And he was gonna get a decent program with Sir Prize.

Oh it does. I’m affected by plantar fasciitis due to severely fallen arches. That first step in the morning. :sick: Some days it’s not so bad, currently I want to die. :lol:

Gotta send a big thank you to the homie @jshortt ..My NTWT brother went out of his way to have a pic of a few of us at Mania with Tim White blown up and got each of us a personalized autograph..

Appreciate the kindness bubba..When you get up here for the Naito show the first couple beers are on me..#Respek

Oh it does. I’m affected by plantar fasciitis due to severely fallen arches. That first step in the morning. :sick: Some days it’s not so bad, currently I want to die. :lol:

weather messes with it too, right?

I know I can feel it in my calves now, due to the calcification that still is there.

*****s talkin' "Take your shoes off in my house."

No.
Number 1 - I ain't gettin' no winter wet foot then puttin my kicks back on & giving them foot odor. Sorry. Check yall selves on da hygiene.

But number 2 - After a couple minutes, I can't walk on a concrete basement floor for example without shoes on to provide cushioning or really any hard surface without unneeded pain.

I haven't played it but I've heard nothing but praise for it

I'm waiting for that Monster Hunter World right now

Ah.

I haven't really played a Monster Hunter game extensively besides a demo I played on the 3DS

Ah.

I haven't really played a Monster Hunter game extensively besides a demo I played on the 3DS

Donwloaded Monster Hunter XX for Switch due to the system being region free.

Pissed they probably won't localize it because it is on DS already.

weather messes with it too, right?

I know I can feel it in my calves now, due to the calcification that still is there.

Man I was on a decent pain free run until this snowstorm and these single digit temps. My twice surgically repaired knee has also made a note of the poor weather and my use of boots. :lol:

*****s talkin' "Take your shoes off in my house."

No.
Number 1 - I ain't gettin' no winter wet foot then puttin my kicks back on & giving them foot odor. Sorry. Check yall selves on da hygiene.

But number 2 - After a couple minutes, I can't walk on a concrete basement floor for example without shoes on to provide cushioning or really any hard surface without unneeded pain.

Walking barefoot is a major no most of the time. Good pair of slides are key at home. I should also probably stop being an ******* and wearing Jordan 1’s.

Man I was on a decent pain free run until this snowstorm and these single digit temps. My twice surgically repaired knee has also made a note of the poor weather and my use of boots. :lol:

Walking barefoot is a major no most of the time. Good pair of slides are key at home. I should also probably stop being an ******* and wearing Jordan 1’s.

yeah, that **** will get ya.

I don’t have foot problems, but I can say without a doubt that adidas Boost is the best shoe for my back I’ve ever worn..I can’t stand anything Kanye related, but after trying on a pair of my friend’s V2’s and feeling that extra amount of Boost underfoot I had to get the Blue Tints..Thanks again for that @ihust1e ..

Gotta send a big thank you to the homie @jshortt ..My NTWT brother went out of his way to have a pic of a few of us at Mania with Tim White blown up and got each of us a personalized autograph..

Appreciate the kindness bubba..When you get up here for the Naito show the first couple beers are on me..#Respek
Yo! I completely forgot about this picture. It was so random just seeing him on the concourse :lol:

Scurll need to be the next leader of Bullet Club..Way better wrestler and talker than Cody..Plus he just has a natural charisma that Dusty’s bastard don’t have..
I dunno if I'd say he's a way better wrestler than Cody.

Yes definitely...it's like he avoids putting his weight on the inside of his foot

It may be the opposite that caused the problem. In other words, walking on the sides may have given him that interior injury that now makes
him walk on the sides even more.

Man be glad yall don't have size 13 EEE feet. I got ****ing caveman feet.

My feet aren't small. A lot of folks would consider them big but I don't. My father is 6'1" and wears a size 15 with zero room in there. :lol:
That is a true bigfoot.

Back
Top Bottom