March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Some superstars get percentage of merch sales and some get special accommodations. I think Big show got a tour bus to get around and like Sheamus gets 1st class flight accommodations.

Reactions: fx2

Salary is based on merch sales thought right? So i think it would make sense

I'm guessing the top male is [still] Cena, followed by Reigns and maybe AJ Styles??? I'm struggling to think of female high merch earners other than Sasha and Alexa.

Well look at it this way

At least they didn't team him with Tamina.

170589c0bc55bba4a3e6c96c70bec0c8.gif

Nattie thirsty AF! Tyson must not be hitting it right !

#TysonCuck

WWE SmackDown Live preview (Jan. 9, 2018): Labor issues

WE heads to Birmingham in what is undoubtedly a very happy state of Alabama on the day after The Crimson Tide rolled to another college football national championship.

The Headliners

A few weeks back, I was downright bullish on the blue brand’s managerial drama. And I still find it interesting the way they’ve painted both commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan as neither completely good or completely bad guys. But when it continues to overshadow, well, everything on the show...

Take the WWE championship program. AJ Styles is a once-in-a-generation talent, getting a chance to run with the proverbial football (sorry for another reference so soon after your Dawgs lost that heartbreaker, AJ) atop the blue brand. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are pretty darn entertaining foils, capable of delivering good-to-great matches with The Phenomenal One as needed, and their Yep Movement and complaints about broken promises in “The Land of Opportunity” even reinforce what could be a good subplot about the clashing authority figures.

Instead, Bryan vs. Shane is once again the cliffhanger our teaser ends on for this week’s show.

Not that I don’t care about mounting tensions between the bosses, but AJ IS NOW DEFENDING HIS TITLE AGAINST TWO PEOPLE! AND NOT IN A TRIPLE THREAT, BUT AN HONEST TO GOODNESS TWO-ON-ONE HANDICAP MATCH!

Fortunately, the official written preview on WWE.com at least leads off by asking how Styles will react before more pondering of the GM’s decision-making skills. Because I’m a little more interested in what the champ has to say about his Rumble defense than what DB and Shane O’Mac will do next.

Unless, of course, what they do next is announce that Bryan’s been cleared by WWE Medical.

Then it’s a tie.

The Title Scene
We’ve only got one first round match left in the tournament to determine who will claim the United States title vacated by Dolph Ziggler. We know Zack Ryder can define “Killer Instinct”. Now can he find it in order to take out his former Hype Bro Mojo Rawley and advance to face Bobby Roode?

It’s not something Bryan or McMahon did directly, but Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin are not happy after their latest controversial loss while trying to take the tag team championship from The Usos. Chad had Jimmy pinned 1 - 2 - 3, but then the referee realized, whoops, neither was legal. Seems a little more reasonable than a two-on-one handicap defense, but expect it to be grounds for another rematch in this feud.

While Women’s champ Charlotte Flair is focused on getting her Mixed Match Challenge partner to “WOO” properly, the rest of the division is focused on the first ever Women’s Royal Rumble match. Flair’s tea-sipping friend Becky Lynch doesn’t know who her MMC partner is yet, and that’s not the only distraction the Lasskicker has to deal with ahead of the Rumble. She’s also looking for revenge against The Riott Squad for taking her out (aka writing her off to go film Marine 6), and that starts when she faces Ruby Riott tonight.

Other stuff to keep an eye on:
- Styles, Gable and Benjamin aren’t alone - there are lots of SmackDown Superstars questioning official decisions. Xavier Woods has already moved on to campaigning against his second round opponent, Jinder Mahal. But has Rusev Day’s Aiden English conceded defeat from last week yet?

- After a couple of weeks worth of sending their best friends out to face destruction at the hands of the hammer-wielding Bludgeon Brothers, its Konnor and Viktor’s turn. The Fashion Police booked The Ascension to face Harper and Rowan tonight.

- Baron Corbin joined Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton last week, but SmackDown’s men are still a little under-represented in the Rumble. Look for that to change tonight.

Three weeks until Royal Rumble!

What will you be looking for on SmackDown Live tonight?

Thats why I dont skip calves when I hit legs.

Unfortunately with plantar fasciitis, it can get worse every time it comes back & physical activity can actually aggravate it
when not done properly.

So staying in shape is not always the simple solution. Being in shape or out of shape is not always a determining factor.
I get it, in part, because of the way I walk.

I NEVER skipped legs. Highly likely I just didn't stretch/warm up enough before activities.

I never took into consideration I was over 30 and couldn't just pick up and play sports like I used to.
My warm ups be longer than my workouts now :smh::lol:
I didnt warm up right yesterday doing Power Cleans my back almost went to snap city.

Unfortunately with plantar fasciitis, it can get worse every time it comes back & physical activity can actually aggravate it
when not done properly.

So staying in shape is not always the simple solution. Being in shape or out of shape is not always a determining factor.

Yup, my father had issues with his plantar fascia and he ended up having surgery which was hit or miss at the time. Now the surgery has a higher success rate, but then they will still kind of working out the kinks and it pretty much cost him his ability to be as active as he was (he was a FIFA cert referee).

So I def empathize with you man.

My warm ups be longer than my workouts now :smh::lol:

That might not be a bad thing. With plantar fasciitis anyway, the stretching & massaging helps more than anything else.

It's sad to watch most people getting less & less flexible as they age....and bloated...a lot of men get that fat bloated face
around age thirty...while it may be an indication you are flourishing financially - its also an indication of poor health.

when not done properly.

What do you mean about the way you walk?

I have noticed that Samoa Joe seems to walk on the outside of his feet sometimes

Back
Top Bottom