March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I didn't care for it. I borrowed my friends copy of it. He didn't care for it also.

Ah. What didn't you like about it?

My feet aren't small. A lot of folks would consider them big but I don't. My father is 6'1" and wears a size 15 with zero room in there. :lol:
That is a true bigfoot.

Yeah mine are really wide and somewhat flatfooted. Have had minimal problems though.

Man be glad yall don't have size 13 EEE feet. I got ****ing caveman feet.

P5YChcJ.gif

#OPInfluence

Well I’m only 11.5 so you win :lol:

I don’t have foot problems, but I can say without a doubt that adidas Boost is the best shoe for my back I’ve ever worn..I can’t stand anything Kanye related, but after trying on a pair of my friend’s V2’s and feeling that extra amount of Boost underfoot I had to get the Blue Tints..Thanks again for that ihust1e ihust1e ..

Haven’t tried boost as of yet but I’ve heard nothing but positive. Surprisingly enough Sock Darts have been really kind to my feet. There’s just enough of an arch

I got a 10.5 EEE..It’s damn near impossible to find a shoe that’s not basketball related that fits the width of my foot and has excellent comfort..

I got a 10.5 EEE..It’s damn near impossible to find a shoe that’s not basketball related that fits the width of my foot and has excellent comfort..

Sometimes I say **** it and go 1 or 2 sizes higher honestly. Depends on the brand

My feet are big enough where it'll still fit me fine

Gotta send a big thank you to the homie jshortt jshortt ..My NTWT brother went out of his way to have a pic of a few of us at Mania with Tim White blown up and got each of us a personalized autograph..

Appreciate the kindness bubba..When you get up here for the Naito show the first couple beers are on me..#Respek

Don't think B Sox B Sox got his yet, but oh well :rofl:. Should be to you tomorrow my man.

Not a problem though, homie. Just thought it was a fun souvenir, and figuring Tim White would be there, it was hard to resist.

I don’t have foot problems, but I can say without a doubt that adidas Boost is the best shoe for my back I’ve ever worn..I can’t stand anything Kanye related, but after trying on a pair of my friend’s V2’s and feeling that extra amount of Boost underfoot I had to get the Blue Tints..Thanks again for that ihust1e ihust1e ..

giphy.gif

Don't think B Sox B Sox got his yet, but oh well :rofl:. Should be to you tomorrow my man.

Not a problem though, homie. Just thought it was a fun souvenir, and figuring Tim White would be there, it was hard to resist.
He was in a tan suit, right? Must've been hot as **** :lol:

You're the man for doing this though :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom