March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

D deleted

If you are on FB, I suggest join "Roy Lucier" classic Japanese videos page. He posts random.older matches.

What is your method of discovery?

I use cagematch a lot...the user ratings are fairly accurate in my experience

Watched a Marufuji match with Takaiwa and have been perusing his catalog since

I'm not on FB

Yer boy green rhino in da house! :tongue: :nthat:

death-to-smoochy.jpg

Referring to open faced cups.

Not bottles.

Are bottles cups though????

This is the deconstructionalist in me but anything that holds a liquid that has some sort of base is a cup/glass, regardless of materials.

It is mostly our morphing of language that creates distinction for these things, but at the end of the day, they do pretty much the same job: Hold fluid so it doesn't spill.

I also really love that 90's HipHop album cover aesthetic because of how gawdy it was and over the top.

Photoshopped Ferrari's, shine effects and diamonds/gemstones everywhere. So ridiculous but it just worked for that exact moment. Hell, I remember Layzie Bone and Flesh doing it to their albums at the time.

Plus you gotta remember freddy fig freddy fig , this apparently is my entrance music:

New Orleans started dat...we just know how to get our shine on in da boot...P was a cool brotha in da hood top dawg hustla he used to drop tapes every Tuesday for yrs :pimp: dats why he da ice cream man cuz he was delivering dem joints hood 2 hood

New Orleans started dat...we just know how to get our shine on in da boot...P was a cool brotha in da hood top dawg hustla he used to drop tapes every Tuesday for yrs :pimp: dats why he da ice cream man cuz he was delivering dem joints hood 2 hood

To me that 90s/early 2000s was the last really great period of Hip Hop.

Yeah Wu tang dropped the recent album and of course I had to mess with it because its the Wu, I didn't really like the last Tribe called Quest record as much as their other stuff like Midnight Marauders or Beats, Rhymes, and Life, and of course Cash Money was never the same when Wayne started doing whatever the hell it is he does now and the infighting/money issues started. I really liked the Hot Boyz, Tha Block is Hot, Chopper City in the Ghetto, 400 degreez, etc. I messed with Mystikal, Silk, Magic, and Soulja Slim from No Limit. I even remember going and getting some bum *** CMR charm from the mall as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom