March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

To me that 90s/early 2000s was the last really great period of Hip Hop.

Yeah Wu tang dropped the recent album and of course I had to mess with it because its the Wu, I didn't really like the last Tribe called Quest record as much as their other stuff like Midnight Marauders or Beats, Rhymes, and Life, and of course Cash Money was never the same when Wayne started doing whatever the hell it is he does now and the infighting/money issues started. I really liked the Hot Boyz, Tha Block is Hot, Chopper City in the Ghetto, 400 degreez, etc. I messed with Mystikal, Silk, Magic, and Soulja Slim from No Limit. I even remember going and getting some bum *** CMR charm from the mall as a kid.
im givin drew a 504 hood pass from now on ya herdme

im givin drew a 504 hood pass from now on ya herdme

I appreciate that, Fig.

tumblr_oo5rzb21Mb1u2ragso1_500.gif

It's funny because I really don't look like the type of person that even remotely knows **** about Hip Hop and then I mention all this stuff and people are like:

giphy.gif

Are you a writer? How did you even get 45 mins with her

Honestly, it was just right place, right time. Had to be there super early, and just bumped into her while I was walking around. I'm still floored by the whole thing. I had already had quick interactions with a few folks and when I saw her, at most, was just looking to say hi and tell her to keep grinding. I mentioned something about it had been fun to see how much she had progressed from her NXT debut, and she deadass plopped down on a production trunk and said "oh wow, thank you! Sit down here and talk with me." Basically just bs'ed til she had to go to makeup.

First time I saw Dash and Dawson (with their first mike and the mechanics gimmick) the house show crowd roasted the **** out of them.

Then, we were sitting outside cuz my buddy was trying to get his signs he made signed by a couple of the guys and they walk out to the group. Devitt was inside with some little kid signing stuff and some guys asked Dash and Dawson to get Devitt.

Looked at him and said "You were railside saying we sucked right? Naw, we aren't gonna do that". We died laughing.

That stuff is the greatest! I've been kayfabe cursed out by Bliss and Jericho and it's hilarious. I've also seen/heard KO do some outlandish stuff in character that didn't make it on camera.

Also, I've met your girl haha. On her first NXT road trip. Very nice, and much cuter than I expected in person.

didnt know u was a Master P fan

No one listens to this song cause its Master P but its one of his first (1990) and best imo.
Different sound than the mid-late 90s No Limit stuff.
It actually came out before Too $hort's 'So You Want To Be A Gangster.'
It also may be from just before the passing of Kevin Miller.
Very rare track.

enjoy :nthat: featuring King George

That stuff is the greatest! I've been kayfabe cursed out by Bliss and Jericho and it's hilarious. I've also seen/heard KO do some outlandish stuff in character that didn't make it on camera.

Also, I've met your girl haha. On her first NXT road trip. Very nice, and much cuter than I expected in person.

VhwKdj2.gif

No one listens to this song cause its Master P but its one of his first (1990) and best imo.
Different sound than the mid-late 90s No Limit stuff.
It actually came out before Too $hort's 'So You Want To Be A Gangster.'
Very rare track.

enjoy :nthat:

******* Too Short. Always loved how the band Planes Mistaken for Stars named a record "Up In Them Guts" because of his lyrics on "Don't Fight the Feeling".

****ing Too Short. Always loved how the band Planes Mistaken for Stars named a record "Up In Them Guts" because of his lyrics on "Don't Fight the Feeling".

You ever hear the original full version of Too $hort "The Ghetto?" Are any of yall familiar with it?

...check out the last minute of the song...most people haven't heard this version. enjoy
certainly was not the version in that gta game!

You ever hear the original full version of Too $hort "The Ghetto?" Are any of yall familiar with it?

...check out the last minute of the song...most people haven't heard this version. enjoy
certainly was not the version in that gta game!

When I heard the GTA one I swear I was like "there is some missing **** here" lmao.

Honestly, it was just right place, right time. Had to be there super early, and just bumped into her while I was walking around. I'm still floored by the whole thing. I had already had quick interactions with a few folks and when I saw her, at most, was just looking to say hi and tell her to keep grinding. I mentioned something about it had been fun to see how much she had progressed from her NXT debut, and she deadass plopped down on a production trunk and said "oh wow, thank you! Sit down here and talk with me." Basically just bs'ed til she had to go to makeup.
You are skipping the main part of the story. How did you get access just to be backstage? lol

Back
Top Bottom