March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Yeah. Went to one in Germantown when I had a listing out there. I think they're mostly in Moco, PG and DC. They did just open one in Baltimore recently though.

Repped for listing my hometown. &Pizza is my favorite pizza I've ever had. Better than Blaze, Mod Pizza, hell even better than Ledos (my number 2). I haven't been there since Thanksgiving 2016 though.

For my NJPW folks, this is a good little card to see where folks were about 6 years ago.

Evil
Hiromu

Added to Real Hero Archive :

New Japan 2/10/12 Osaka NEVER 8 : GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL - this is back when they would run shows specifically under the NEVER banner :

1. KUSHIDA vs Shoichi Uchida
2. YOSHI-HASHI vs Takaaki Watanabe
3. Captain New Japan vst Gedo
4. Toru Yano vs Hiromu Takahashi
5. Karl Anderson vs Tama Tonga
6. King Fale Send-Off Match: Yuji Nagata vs King Fale
7. Yujiro Takahashi vs Tomoaki Honma

What do you think Grand Metallica should be doing? Where should he be on the card?

What do you think Grand Metallica should be doing? Where should he be on the card?
If you recall, Kota, ZSJ, and Netalik were the prizes signings for the CWC. He made the finals, so I assumed he would have more of a featured role on the 205 roster.

From the reports, I see/read/hear thst he is in more of a lower level dude on that roster.

So I expected him to have been in title condition by now

Outside of Neville and Enzo, the CW division has hurt alot of these dudes' careers more than they have helped them.
Meltzer said he just beat TJP, But TJP had a temper tantrum and whooped metalik, so Metalik was largely forgotten after the match

If I'm Aleister Black, Pete Dunne, Johnny Gargano, reDragon, Adam Cole, Tommaso Ciampa or Tyler Bate I'm doing what ever I can (bulking up etc) to not get thrown on 205.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom