March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Cuban gotta figure out how to get his channel on Xfinity.

it was on whatever Comcast calls themselves in Philly and Chicago, maybe it's a regional thing.

I have little doubt in Cuban's ability to grow this seed, the man specializes in being all up in the video plus he's a legit full time billionaire.

all NJPW needs is cash and connections to bring a serious scare to Connecticut within 5 years.

it was on whatever Comcast calls themselves in Philly and Chicago, maybe it's a regional thing.

I have little doubt in Cuban's ability to grow this seed, the man specializes in being all up in the video plus he's a legit full time billionaire.

all NJPW needs is cash and connections to bring a serious scare to Connecticut within 5 years.
Yeah maybe it is a regional thing. I just know that we don't get it here.

NJPW would need Bryan or Punk in order to bring any kind of scare to Connecticut.

Wishful thinking.

I know all empires eventually crash but we are a LONG ways away from NJPW being a semi serious threat. I just don't see that happening.

If Fox/Sinclair merger puts ROH in More homes, at a decent hour, I see thrm being number 2.

Yeah maybe it is a regional thing. I just know that we don't get it here.

NJPW would need Bryan or Punk in order to bring any kind of scare to Connecticut.

who's to say what happens in 5 years, especially if talents start smelling money in the air.

NJPW's big advantage is its working relationship with other feds, allowing them to showcase athletes from around the world for their built-in audiences.

I'm not saying they'll be WCW overnight, but they can at least be more credible than the current #2 if they establish themselves properly.

Wishful thinking.

I know all empires eventually crash but we are a LONG ways away from NJPW being a semi serious threat. I just don't see that happening.

If Fox/Sinclair merger puts ROH in More homes, at a decent hour, I see thrm being number 2.

that's what they said about a certain late-80s wrestling promotion.

seriously tho, a lot of people watch WWE basically out of habit...if something superior by any metric gets a reliable platform, it becomes an easier habit to break.

...there is a bit of wishful thinking in there too, but then again that's my entire gimmick.

it's a DISTANT #2, but it's gotta be TNA, right? TV deal, known alumni, and people have heard of it, if only to make fun of it.

you could make an argument for RoH too, I guess.

honestly, it might be NJPW ritena.

Or was he referring to T&A?

hqdefault.jpg

ima say this every time that company comes up in conversation, buf jfc what a terrible joke of a name for your professional wrestling federation heeheetitsnass.

edit: for the record I am aware they are Impact now after going through a Global Force phase, but I'm kinda speaking as Joe Casual here.

mark henry pretty much been an ambassador outside the ring the last few yrs. he does a lot of the talent scouting at the bodybuilding/weightlifting events. cant even remember what his last real feud was with. also, i think he was the one that discovered braun if i recall. he should've had a longer run with the title

damn, this was a great promo

I think this was the last time I was legitimately shocked about something in wrestling. And before then, it was probably something in the early 00s. There’s no reason why Henry couldn’t have beaten Cena heading into that PPV. After that loss and turning face after the Shield jumped him, it was curtains for him being taken seriously after that.

I wouldn't know where to watch TNA if I wanted to. At least ROH randomly pops up on the CW.

I've seen RoH on TV maybe once or twice, which is about the same number of times I've seen CZW broadcast.

I sure as hell don't know what channel TNA comes on as of January 2018.

I've seen NJPW on TV more than the others combined, which is why I wouldn't argue if somebody said they became #2 in the last couple of years.

****, I don't even know for sure what month Bound for Glory takes place in before this googling I'm about to do.

Case Case

Listened to STWW Vader episode, did not know that gimmick was intended for Warrior.

Or did i hear that wrong :lol:

Also, Brother Love will be at Raw 25.

Instead they’re floundering in Japan making way less money..

Ibushi is floundering? ZSJ hasn’t done much since the G1 but he’s had matches with Tanahashi for the title so idk if that’s floundering to me...

Back
Top Bottom