March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

If I'm Aleister Black, Pete Dunne, Johnny Gargano, reDragon, Adam Cole, Tommaso Ciampa or Tyler Bate I'm doing what ever I can (bulking up etc) to not get thrown on 205.
If it is in #GodsPlan, then there is nothing they can do to stop it from happening

If you recall, Kota, ZSJ, and Netalik were the prizes signings for the CWC. He made the finals, so I assumed he would have more of a featured role on the 205 roster.

From the reports, I see/read/hear thst he is in more of a lower level dude on that roster.

So I expected him to have been in title condition by now
Yeah I agree. He was one of my favorites in the CWC. The fact that he signed with WWE late, and not right after the CWC was probably an issue.

If I'm Aleister Black, Pete Dunne, Johnny Gargano, reDragon, Adam Cole, Tommaso Ciampa or Tyler Bate I'm doing what ever I can (bulking up etc) to not get thrown on 205.
Cole too good on the mic for 205. Allstar Black has too good of a look.

Heard Mark Henry has retired..

mark-henry-retirement.0.jpg

mark henry pretty much been an ambassador outside the ring the last few yrs. he does a lot of the talent scouting at the bodybuilding/weightlifting events. cant even remember what his last real feud was with. also, i think he was the one that discovered braun if i recall. he should've had a longer run with the title

damn, this was a great promo

Last edited:
that Paige news hit me, man...sad to see someone's dream come to an end like that, especially with all the extra ****. life is random and often unfair.

I hope she somehow comes out of this chapter a healthy human being.

Heard Mark Henry has retired..

mark-henry-retirement.0.jpg

nobody's gon' get their *** kicked. :frown:

muy interesante.

doing a little reading, he keeps saying "we," "us," "our," "future"...concrete plans, carefully calibrated tweaks...the name Ted Turner comes to mind. dig it.

JR was licking shots. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom