March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Still a really dumb decision to break them up

Enzo has IT :pimp:

I went to Raw in Providence 2 years ago with my dad, who hadn't watched wrestling since the 90s, and he was the one that stuck out to him. Crowd was eating out of the palm of his hand at the time.

Enzo has IT :pimp:

I went to Raw in Providence 2 years ago with my dad, who hadn't watched wrestling since the 90s, and he was the one that stuck out to him. Crowd was eating out of the palm of his hand at the time.
And WWE has found a way to kill the momentum he once had.

He does have IT

And WWE has found a way to kill the momentum he once had.

He does have IT

He has IT alright…

tumblr_oa52pha6XH1uvyu9yo1_400.gif

What’s funny is, I was trying to think at what moment did Naito become my favorite and then I remembered his match vs Kenny in the G126. I thought for sure he was going to win, but then in a losing effort, I realized 2 things. 1. Kenny Omega is a serious contender and 2. Naito is the best thing going in wrestling, Lucha, and Sports Entertainment today.

I remember seeing him as the "stardust genius" and I thought he was a great wrestler, but damn he was bland. It is just like when they push a guy here that is a "natural" but they just can't get over because they don't have some sort of character/personality/charisma. His Mexican excursion really allowed him to figure it out for himself and then taking his talent and saying, "naw, **** you guys, I am gonna squander it if I want to by lazing about and doing what I want" that turned into gold. Just see how over he and the rest of LIJ are, they are bigger than BC now, they outshine Chaos and any other random *** faction they try to push and it's a tight knit group of 6 guys.

I think I really appreciate him when he won that Heavyweight title and whipped the ******* thing in the air. Go back and watch that clip and listen to the gasps from the collective crowd. You could have heard that **** from where I am at work. Naito gained a fan for life from then on in me.

Sonny Ono was at Reality of Wrestling last night with some hot Asian wife/daughter.

Could have been both. #wincest #WoodyAllenSteez

Repped for the Kidman vid. I remember the night the Flock disbanded and this specific match. I marked the **** out and surprisingly the crowd was really behind Billy. Damn I miss that dude and his sloppy *** SSP lol.

Enzo is the only thing keeping the CW division somewhat interesting. If that's what you want to call it.

Enzo, Gallagher, and Gulak are the only guys with any kind of personality and charisma in the CW division.

Enzo, Gallagher, and Gulak are the only guys with any kind of personality and charisma in the CW division.

I don't disagree with you on this, BUT some of this comes down to the discussion yesterday we all had about Kota.

Metallik, Tozawa (who arguably has fairly good English skills having wrestled domestically here for quite some time), Lince Dorado, and kenta may not be great talkers but if you let them do what they have done worldwide and that is perform and be active and do their thing, it would work. the main issue is that this company pushes the promo **** more than the actual in ring product, and for a show that is only 1 hour you 1: can't do that effectively with non-natives UNLESS you play to their strengths and 2: break the mold you have built for yourself and be willing to give new things a shot.

I blame a lot of this on the old guard (Vince, older booking heads, terrible writing) but at some point the writing has to be on the wall. Trips sees it, Steph sees it, Shane to some extent sees it when not putting himself over.

Bottom line is Vinnie-mac has to go before the culture change happens and this is why NJPW appeals to people like me because the emphasis is on the actual in ring performing with the story telling as a seasoning to that, not the other way around.

The actual “wrestling”on 205 is has been great from the beginning. I tried to inform y’all. The time slot and their poor portrayal on RAM is what hurt them. Gulak, Gallagher and Alexander were all getting themselves over. Neville and Aries were stealing the show on any PPV they had a match. Nobody watches tho. Enzo May have gotten a few casual eyes but that’s it and attributing what little success the division has to him is insulting to all the work the other guys been putting in.

This took a long *** time to catch up and create. There will never be a quote tower to surpass this one due to sheer length... View attachment 2040506 for some reason a bunch of gems from the live feed of WK12 mysteriously disappeared even though I quoted quoted a few, so I’ll gloss over my opinion of the PPV. The Young Bucks vs Roppongi 3k was a good starter match, Cody vs Ibushi was highly entertaining and his interactions with Brandi had Cody rightfully concerned bout his girl choosing. Archer and Davey Boy Vol 2 Best the crap outta Sanada and Evil but the persevered. Goto vs Suzuki was very legit and the way Minoru’s hair was cut had me :lol: :rofl: Also the fact he did it his damn self. The Jay Whito roasting has me damn near dead. Omega vs Jericho will be debated but I enjoyed it in the moment but it wasn’t 5 star worthy. Naito vs Okada was ****** wild and the counters leading to the finish had me like 6A14DC88-91DB-46CB-9B8B-082936752CB5.png 6A14DC88-91DB-46CB-9B8B-082936752CB5.png I was amazed Naito didn’t win between the crowd support and Okada having a lengthy title reign already. NJPW has a history of playing the long game so I’m not furious at the finish either. :lol: New NT has its benefits and detriments... in any case...y’all know what’s next...

This is a known fact hustle. :lol: :rofl:

Me and wifey probably gonna make that move next year. We wanna go real bad...

Bandwagon fans are the worst. I hate them passionately. Especially my StepDad. :smh:

I’m damn tired of the trolling mention of it at this point. It’s absurd.

The homie Rhino too woke for y’all...

They need reinforcement that someone else’s idea is the same as theirs to boost their confidence b. Thought you knew...

They really made me not care about a Randall match when that **** was going down. :frown: :smh:

Someone will come through with the actuals. :lol:

Damn b. It hurts more cause it’s true.

Jeez. :lol: :rofl:

This was some high grade ether. I’d post more gifs
but I’m at my limit.

This.

Damn B. Hit him with those facts. Of course he began the walk back to make up for his double talk.

Glad to know I am held in high regard. It was odd not posting or reading the thread for so long.

It gets no better.

All of IT. Balls deep for sure. 30F948DA-CFD4-4791-B535-3A837BE2DE89.gif

Dudes don’t realize he was holding **** down as a Real Shooter and Rock and Rolla...

Now that we got JoJo and Kaitlyn leaks Dana NEEDS to be next.

He consistently gets amazing segments. Seriously.

The infiltration is real. :nerd:

They seem to be the only brand they acknowledge... :smokin

Even with all the :smokin I do my memory is on point. Don’t believe propaganda folks... :lol:

Case is IC champ and Rhino explained it all like Clarissa...

Talk to em Drew...

Like I said, people forget both myself and 22 can destroy a day with words...a talent few possess.

After the Paige Natty lick gif/Total Divas convos we knew Tyson wasn’t knocking it down right. :lol:

Damn homie. :frown:

Dawg I’m gonna have to send you a fade. You can’t keep up the Nak slander for various reasons you refuse to recall that I’ve brought up. :smh:

It pains my soul Jinder became champ cause Sev da Gawd got hurt. :frown: :smh:

I may need to do some further research on this matter...

That 4th and 2 has my heart racing. This was a good day for me. :lol: :pimp:

I somehow got Friday through Monday off. Been :smokin so damn much. Good times.

This. I remember his WCW days with Squire Dave Taylor. 568BC0C3-74E5-4E04-9A59-8670C77958A3.png 568BC0C3-74E5-4E04-9A59-8670C77958A3.png

Not deserving of that ranking IMO.

They always short change the Prince man. It gets tough being a Vegeta fan sometimes.

Was it reggie or was it his stuff? Was his stuff reggie?

Didn’t even notice that at first.

This. She’s been through a lot. Some of that self inflicted but the **** she has been through the past year plus has been significant and I can only hope she doesn’t do something I don’t even wanna put into text and gets her life back in track.

From what I’ve read yeah.

Good point. Dudes just drop outta rotation without any logical reason or explanation.

Henry should have beat Cena during that run man. Really disappointing he lost like that after that promo and what not. :frown: :smh:

This goes for adults too. The way people leave stuff at my store has me like 95D4C1A1-24B2-4DA9-93AC-17B0A5AABB55.png 3FA368F9-B8A5-4C15-B095-E743034A16D5.png DADF7EB1-D58C-4887-9DFF-9D3D761FC332.gif

1F8CFDDC-373A-48F3-9DDF-7320E2FB8236.png 22C22F81-E188-4DF9-9FDB-1458724FE970.png

245D9766-AB37-475B-983B-4C72E14A28E0.png
You stay with the slick talk. :nthat: :lol:
Hook it up with that TNF drop 8)

Back
Top Bottom