March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

would let smash. Her ab game is one some Devitt levels.
#Limearitalifestyle

Bruh, I just crushed 4 bottles of soju at dinner with my friend and she husband at this Korean BBQ place. I'm done lmao.

One of my all-time favorite joshi...still killing it to this day

Yessir!!! PLVN been had good taste. I see you dude.

Don’t the fat keep you warm?
As someone who used to be fat, I truly underestimated how slick I was rocking shirts and a hoody in 40 degree weather. now I ******* freeze like Jack Nicholson in the Shining when there is a strong wind and cold front. My work had mad fatties until I got the new hires. Mofos kept it at 68 degrees in the mall and I have to wear a hoody at all times because of their ***** asses.
Who working tomorrow?

Currently on some Titos :pimp:

I am, bout to be hung over and sleepy off this soju and bbq. I almost want to protest on behalf of the Dr.'s name man. Some ol ********

Got the POPS and the Sting bat sorted out..
5DB70EAD-0AA8-4522-B2DA-29030D72CF2E.jpeg

5EFCC207-DB7F-4FE1-A908-8B14ACFAACBC.jpeg

would let smash. Her ab game is one some Devitt levels.

Bruh, I just crushed 4 bottles of soju at dinner with my friend and she husband at this Korean BBQ place. I'm done lmao.

Yessir!!! PLVN been had good taste. I see you dude.

As someone who used to be fat, I truly underestimated how slick I was rocking shirts and a hoody in 40 degree weather. now I ****ing freeze like Jack Nicholson in the Shining when there is a strong wind and cold front. My work had mad fatties until I got the new hires. Mofos kept it at 68 degrees in the mall and I have to wear a hoody at all times because of their ***** asses.

I am, bout to be hung over and sleepy off this soju and bbq. I almost want to protest on behalf of the Dr.'s name man. Some ol bull****

drewintoxin2345

Nice setup broski

Thanks brother..I still can’t believe I got an autographed bat and POP for Christmas..I think the display turned out really good and I got more room for WWE POPs..Found Nak, Razor, And Shiek over the weekend..Gotta go back and buy em before they’re gone..

Thanks brother..I still can’t believe I got an autographed bat and POP for Christmas..I think the display turned out really good and I got more room for WWE POPs..Found Nak, Razor, And Shiek over the weekend..Gotta go back and buy em before they’re gone..
Glad you love it was a ***** to get but well worth it. I wanna start a pop collection.

Naw. Thumbs down to this quote. Today's day and age got me questioning all of my previous sexual experiences. What used to be considered "wearing a girl down" is now sexual assault. Whippin' it out might be considered 3rd degree rape now.

I'm not just gonna Harvey Weinstein it. But I'm definitely gonna try and Jodeci lyric this ****.

Naw. Thumbs down to this quote. Today's day and age got me questioning all of my previous sexual experiences. What used to be considered "wearing a girl down" is now sexual assault. Whippin' it out might be considered 3rd degree rape now.

*****..Never question precious conquests..

Back
Top Bottom