March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Bout to make some bad decisions via text/dm

tenor.gif
tenor-1.gif

From the FB Group. Not exactly what you asked for but something. @PLVN

A ****load. Puro is very common in Japan. Kinnikuman(m.u.s.c.l.e.) is loaded with them. From Terry funk to the nwo. Inoki and baba have a long history of being featured in manga

I really suggest looking at Baki the Grappler man. So many wrestlers come through these episodes.

Just saw Karl Gotch on the laat episode.

Have seen so far

Inoki
Baba
Rikidozan
Andre Giant
Ultimate warrior
Mike Tyson

This show is for any MMA or Wrestling fan

i want to see ec3 in the royal rumble but mostof all i want to see gail kim in the womens royal rumble and for her to be the first ever womens intercontinental champion :emoji_blush:

I don’t see the appeal of Lashley or ECIII..
would be the greatest wwe debuts/returns in years

they better not put them in nxt either these boys ready for the big show lashley already ben to the show

dont dosomething stupid either like they did with samoa joe and drew mcintyre

nxt where the small ballers are

where james storm? need him to be that drunk redneck heel on smackdown

From the FB Group. Not exactly what you asked for but something. @PLVN

A ****load. Puro is very common in Japan. Kinnikuman(m.u.s.c.l.e.) is loaded with them. From Terry funk to the nwo. Inoki and baba have a long history of being featured in manga

I really suggest looking at Baki the Grappler man. So many wrestlers come through these episodes.

Just saw Karl Gotch on the laat episode.

Have seen so far

Inoki
Baba
Rikidozan
Andre Giant
Ultimate warrior
Mike Tyson

This show is for any MMA or Wrestling fan

Link to group?..

i want to see ec3 in the royal rumble but mostof all i want to see gail kim in the womens royal rumble and for her to be the first ever womens intercontinental champion :emoji_blush:

She is yellow, but ima need you to slow down with the women's IC champ talk.

Nobody is ready for Waifu. She needs to be first IC, US, Heavyweight and Tag Champ. Let her Wash Enzo while we are at it to hold the CW too.

That was a cold thing to say.. :lol:

What's cooler than being cool? C.M. Punk.

Last edited:
I have a feeling they will send EC3 down to NXT and put Lashley on the main roster (coming back at RR).

Back
Top Bottom