March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I have a feeling they will send EC3 down to NXT and put Lashley on the main roster (coming back at RR).

Hmm if they put EC3 in NXT do they call up Undisputed Era? Because EC3 & Adam Cole pretty much have the same 'smug douche' gimmick haha

Vince probably salivating at the thought of a Lashley/Lesnar feud. I still predict that happens at Summerfest

She is yellow, but ima need you to slow down with the women's IC champ talk.

Nobody is ready for Waifu. She needs to be first IC, US, Heavyweight and Tag Champ. Let her Wash Enzo while we are at it to hold the CW too.

What's cooler than being cool? C.M. Punk.

giphy.webp

No way Lashley starts in NXT he will go straight to main roster but not sure ab EC3. Wouldn’t mind him in nxt for a bit since it’s the equivalent of Impact if not better.

Morning boys, hope everyone is staying warm and safe, working or enjoying the 3 day weekend.

Gonna MJ it through this semi-hangover from all the goddamn korean devil water I drank last night and work off the entire cow I devoured.

**** I woke up sweating last night it was damn near 80 yesterday here.

Just watched the show you folks refer to as RAM. It was not a half bad episode last week. I may watch this week as well.

Hmm if they put EC3 in NXT do they call up Undisputed Era? Because EC3 & Adam Cole pretty much have the same 'smug douche' gimmick haha

Vince probably salivating at the thought of a Lashley/Lesnar feud. I still predict that happens at Summerfest

I think EC3 would be a great heel on SD, But can't see them doing that. Agree with what your saying about Adam Cole. Suppose it depends on what they plan to do with EC3 and what character he will have.

Link to group?..

Check PM

**** I woke up sweating last night it was damn near 80 yesterday here.
#HumbleBrag ; But yea man, I am always envious of you, "Great weather all year" dudes. Must be nice as hell.

Have you lived anywhere else?

Don't let us, "Seasonal" dudes lie to you. What you have is ideal and much more appreciated over there.

Check PM

#HumbleBrag ; But yea man, I am always envious of you, "Great weather all year" dudes. Must be nice as hell.

Don't let us, "Seasonal" dudes lie to you. What you have is ideal and much more appreciated over there.

Yeah man I lived in Arkansas for about 14 years so I’ve def experienced all the seasons. I remember we had an ice storm in 2001 and didn’t get power turned back on for 2 weeks man. Never wanna go through that again.

Check PM

Why would you want the same weather all year long? After summer when the leaves change colors that nice fall breeze. First warm day of spring after winter :pimp: Different outdoor activities :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom