March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

oooh you sick ************* like a good chairshot do ya?

I am glad bashing a dude's skull with a chair fell out of vogue, it doesn't need to be happening all the time.

I always say there are two types of people in the world, those who look at a steel chair and see a seat, and those who see a weapon.

Scott Steiner is backstage and will return to Impact Wrestling tonight at their sixth day of TV tapings at Universal Studios. <PWInsider>

When will these guys learn?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

it's kinda not funny tho...pro wrestling needs all the credible exposure it can get, and TNA's nonsensical ******** just pollutes both sides of the marketplace.

they need to get their **** together.

...okay, it's kinda funny. :lol:

B Sox B Sox respect for doing that.

Yeah if I ever get a dog it'll be a rescue. Been thinking about it lately

We got our 2nd dog as a rescue..Uncle caught it after someone threw her out of a car..Asked us if we wanted it and we immediately said yes..She had fleas, ticks, and was about 6lbs under weight..Soent 200 getting shots and her health back on track..So glad we got her cause she’s the best doggie ever..

This is Gracie about 2 days after we got her..
9DE37AC4-51AB-4089-ACE0-1518D0BE9FA9.jpeg

i know everyone like to pile on tna but its just one old washed wrestler. i mean they all cant be the legend that keeps on giving like kane

Back
Top Bottom