March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Skimmed through that MMC match, but that was pretty good from what I watched. Both teams did their thing.

Is it seriously gonna be 1 match a week though? :lol: That's kinda dumb

They should've did one before Ram and do another after SD.

MMC is a little awkward without you fighting the opposite sex. Also NAK is TRASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Watched that Corey Graves show STTS where he interviewed Enzo..And gotdamnit I hate to admit it, but after KO, Enzo is probably the best heel in the company..Dude gets better and better in the ring and has changed up his schtick on the mic..He's legit and if he can keep himself in check, and not for real piss too many people off backstage, he'll be around for at least another decade..

Watched that Corey Graves show STTS where he interviewed Enzo..And gotdamnit I hate to admit it, but after KO, Enzo is probably the best heel in the company..Dude gets better and better in the ring and has changed up his schtick on the mic..He's legit and if he can keep himself in check, and not for real piss too many people off backstage, he'll be around for at least another decade..
Now you just gotta come around on Miz and you'll be a member of the 21st century :lol:

Sasha could beat that Jobber Nak @drewdioxin2345

UnfitYawningArgusfish.gif

Back
Top Bottom