March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

giphy.gif

Watched that Corey Graves show STTS where he interviewed Enzo..And gotdamnit I hate to admit it, but after KO, Enzo is probably the best heel in the company..Dude gets better and better in the ring and has changed up his schtick on the mic..He's legit and if he can keep himself in check, and not for real piss too many people off backstage, he'll be around for at least another decade..

he's improving a lot. he just lives the gimmick and really plays that heel role. in a lot of his interviews off camera, he knows when to play it down and be serious.

He has been DECENT.

He hasn't been GOOD.

But hovering around average, yes.

TRASH is an example of #NTextremes , but you know what you are doing
I HONESTLY cant say he's even been decent. He just does three moves. Bunch of kicks, puts opponent over top rope does the knee strike and his finisher. He also does the foot to throat in corner. PLEASE tell me HOW he's been decent?

Watched that Corey Graves show STTS where he interviewed Enzo..And gotdamnit I hate to admit it, but after KO, Enzo is probably the best heel in the company..Dude gets better and better in the ring and has changed up his schtick on the mic..He's legit and if he can keep himself in check, and not for real piss too many people off backstage, he'll be around for at least another decade..
Miz is the best heel in the company.

Back
Top Bottom