March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

by "talent" are we talking about a wrestler's variety and execution of moves or possession of the complete set of skills and attributes needed in this business?

Cena v Tanahashi is a dream match tbh

you know damn well how that would end.

Last edited:
20180117_183344.jpg

My order came in today

Go on...

Not much, setting up next months permanent schedule, setting up my sleeve session with my buddy, and just killing time at work. Shot some unbelievable flagrant shots last night at ol' girl lmao. It was truly entertaining.

heel me is the most fun/depressing person I have ever been. It is like Tranquilo Nihilism, good times.

Wow, perfect execution.

But I don't like him only slightly less than Sir Prize.

Me and the wife go Saturday to get some work started..She’s starting a Medusa chest piece and I’m getting a belt above or below my knee..Don’t know if ima go with the Big Gold or the IWGP WHC..Either one would have to be done in black and grey cause my skin doesn’t hold yellow/gold tones very well..

I give you a free pass cuz you are my dude, but god damn that match was boring as ****. Had it not been for the roast we had and all the damn coffee I drank, I would have fallen back to sleep. Even Tana couldn't make me interested.

Me and you burning that fake witch at the stake was the only thing that kept me awake during that match..

At the end of the day he will NOT be on 205. Too good of a talent to be put with them dudes. Like I said World Heavy Weight champ. Got plenty of money can use some more.
At the end of the day, your blind faith is the ONLY thing that moves you to make that claim.

Me and the wife go Saturday to get some work started..She’s starting a Medusa chest piece and I’m getting a belt above or below my knee..Don’t know if ima go with the Big Gold or the IWGP WHC..Either one would have to be done in black and grey cause my skin doesn’t hold yellow/gold tones very well..

That IG tag the other day tho. Get something like that. would be so dope. Bummer about the tone hold issue though. But in the right hands of a capable artists, a really nice greywash piece would look nice.

Also, totally Big Gold as much as I love the IWGP Hvy. Thought about getting a busted IC as a homage to Naito.

Me and you burning that fake witch at the stake was the only thing that kept me awake during that match..

tumblr_ljbvvyIi2f1qg8i80o1_500.jpg

How do the sweats fit?..Loose, skinny, or regular?..They run true to size?

True to size. They are cuffed at the bottom but down the leg is more of a regular fit. Not tight down the leg like the other sweats

He's better than 205 live. I don't want to watch him carry ENZO through a match. I don't want to see him wrestle Jack Gallagher for 5 weeks. I don't want him associated with them dudes.
Plenty of those dudes are "better than 205 Live."

The hell does that even mean?

More than 50% of the WWE Roster is "better than ____" (wherever they currently are slotted).

Why is Ricochet any different??

I can’t wait til Rick Ashmed gets the Nakamura treatment and then see you guys reaction..I wonder if you’ll be as hard on him as you are to Shinbone?..Neither can talk, but Nakamura is much better in ring than Rickey..

Not that he’s not a good wrestler, or even very good, but he seriously lacks an ability to sell properly and tell in ring stories..Once he gets a name change (I’m going with Ekko) and is neutered of 2/3 of his moves we’ll see where he ends up..

Back
Top Bottom