March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Others have had it and they still found a way to mess those dudes up.

Wwe doesn't have a track record of NOT dropping the ball.

We can all hope but if you look at it LOGICALLY

A. He will be severely toned down, in ring wise.
B. Their history of doong anything seriou with undersized dudes with no mic skills. (Neville, Finn, Sami).

Temper expectations is all I am saying
Neville heel run as CW champ was GREAT. Change his moveset up and showed that you can still get over with bad booking. Finn did win the WWE title, beat Reigns his very first night. Sami ehh mid carder.

STOP IT. They gave that ****** Finn Balor a world title he cant talk and dude looks soft. Ricochet future WWE champion.
I appreciate your enthusiasm for your boy, but ima need you to be Bruce Banner right now.

giphy.gif

I will check the link you gave me, thank you. I am sure this will go really well on NT lmao.

I imagine someone will find it intriguing. Honestly, the whole Real Doll thing years ago I found fascinating as simulated intercourse with something that had an "uncanniness" about it seemed so futuristic in the late 90s that wasn't just a balloon with holes, ya know. So I am sure an upstanding news outlet like Vice (I am totally saying this with sarcasm as the publication has gone drastically downhill the last 5 years or so) will be interested in your WAY too good for them piece. But I do hope someone takes it seriously. Totally understand the demographics thing though.

Smart assery aside, the discussion was something like, she dug the idea, was about it, but apparently it learns empathy and feelings and can console you and that is right where she drew the line. I then quipped that if she couldn't figure out my Galaxy S8, she was not going to be able to work some future **** machine, regardless of instructions. All she was trying to do was google some random thingon my phone and she owns a samsung device. This was mostly me being a dickhead to her in hopes that it would impress her, blah blah blah.

people will figure out what they need to. if I told you 15 years ago your phone wouldn't have any buttons, you would have thought I was high. er than usual.

interesting that she was receptive to the idea, many women feel challenged or threatened. nothing wrong with a little well placed dickishness tho, that much is true.

I mean some people do have it despite not being good talkers at all. Jeff Hardy comes to mind

in fairness, what is a flying rubber druggie going to stand in the ring and talk about for 15 minutes? wouldn't have really fit him to be pontificating.

Neville heel run as CW champ was GREAT. Change his moveset up and showed that you can still get over with bad booking. Finn did win the WWE title, beat Reigns his very first night. Sami ehh mid carder.
Dude, you JUST said if Ricochet is on 205, it is a failure.

Now all of a sudden Neville as the leader of 205 was great?

Make uo your mind

Whatever brand he goes to. Universe or World heavy weight champ. I see him first winning IC or US title first and year later world champ.
You are a got damn fool to think Ricochet would Ever be world champ.

Universal is the IC title, he can get that.

So again, based on THIS

2/3 were "failures."

So why do you have So Much faith Rixoxhet will be any different?

You have no LOGICAL argument

Dude, you JUST said if Ricochet is on 205, it is a failure.

Now all of a sudden Neville as the leader of 205 was great?

Make uo your mind
When ENZO got put in 205 as punishment and Neville had to job to that bum that's when it became a disgrace. Neville made 205 but that was just his matches the rest was crap.

When ENZO got put in 205 as punishment and Neville had to job to that bum that's when it became a disgrace. Neville made 205 but that was just his matches the rest was crap.
So if Ricochet headlines 205, you won't watch anymore but for some reason, you will call that a SUCCESS?

You are making negative sene right now

people will figure out what they need to. if I told you 15 years ago your phone wouldn't have any buttons, you would have thought I was high. er than usual.

interesting that she was receptive to the idea, many women feel challenged or threatened. nothing wrong with a little well placed dickishness tho, that much is true.

Totally agreed. That thread has me unable to breathe right now though. NT never disappoints.

Naw, she is a strong, black woman who don't take **** from no one lmao. Barely any from me for sure, though she hasn't really been around Heel Drew due to our schedules lol. She legit was taken aback by some of the **** I said to her that pretty much ended the evening with her saying she wanted to get paid to stream on twitch eating pizzaand I replied deadpan" there are a lot of things I might pay you for, eating pizza ain't one of em." Had the puzzled dog head tilt on the way out the house.

So if Ricochet headlines 205, you won't watch anymore but for some reason, you will call that a SUCCESS?

You are making negative sene right now
He's better than 205 live. I don't want to watch him carry ENZO through a match. I don't want to see him wrestle Jack Gallagher for 5 weeks. I don't want him associated with them dudes.

He's better than 205 live. I don't want to watch him carry ENZO through a match. I don't want to see him wrestle Jack Gallagher for 5 weeks. I don't want him associated with them dudes.
You are talking about WANTS.

I am talking about PROBABILITY

Back
Top Bottom