March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

for the 2 day, watch SoowooZuki v Tana, Omega v Crispin Glover, Naito/Hiromu v Yoshi-Hashi/CranApple, and the Chaos v LIJ triple tag as it sets up Okada's turn/Sanada.

Just watch the last two matches. Maybe the LIJ 10 man tag too.

So are these the last 3 matches then?? Ill try to watch either later or during the week if i remember lol. Thanks yall

Kenny/*****blade was the last match of 1/28. The other 3 were night 1. Suzuki/Tana was last but they ran it after the stream of the 2nd night since it was such an important match.

Bucks and Roppongi 3K was really good too. Best bucks match in NJPW in my opinion

DM me if you would take $5 so I can stream dat rumble. I don't wanna put cash directly in Vinnie's pocket.

You say debatable but indirectly say the same thing I said.

We are on an elite level, TALENT isn't the issue. They all are talented at THAT level.

TALENT isn't the reason NXT is more digestable (than Main Rostsr) to the Hardcore Crowd.

Structure is the only difference because there isn't a talent gap.

If Seth, Dean, Harper, Hawkins, Bo, etc, ANYONE, were in Nxt and was able to workout 5 days and PRACTICE matches throughout the week, Takeovers would be amazing (still).
You think anyone who wants to be a wrestler can shine in NXT? Why doesn’t NXT have any good home grown talent?

6FEC146F-5605-4014-A50D-100FB6CEE5A9.jpeg
Needed a BP shirt for opening night and HT had buy 2 get 1 free so I picked this up.

Dream and lars?

flair and bliss

big lars wasnt even on the main card last night and i think he probably could be huge fan fave just like braun. they just got so much talent signed, it's really hard for everyone to get their time in when vince is stuck on his ways of doing things

WWE Royal Rumble
WWE Royal Rumble preview via WWE.com

• Date: Sunday, January 28th
  • Time: Kickoff (4:00pm CST/5:00pm EST), Main Card (6:00pm CST/7:00pm EST)
  • Watch on WWE Network
Colossal Triple Threat Match to decide Brock Lesnar's Universal Title

The 30th anniversary of Royal Rumble will come to the WWE Universe from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia tonight and you can get your tickets now! Relive incredible past Royal Rumble events on the award-winning WWE Network, and don’t miss out when Royal Rumble returns to Philadelphia tonight.

Watch Royal Rumble on the WWE Network. If you aren't a WWE Network subscriber, you can sign up for a free month, here.

Do not share or ask for stream links in this thread.

Card:

• Kickoff Match -- Kalisto, Lince Dorado & Gran Metalik vs. TJP, Jack Gallagher & Drew Gulak
  • Kickoff Match -- Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Revival
  • Kickoff Match/United States Championship -- Bobby Roode (c) vs TBA (Open Challenge)
  • SmackDown Tag Team Championship/2-of-3 Falls Match -- The Usos (c) vs. Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin (Preview)
  • RAW Tag Team Championship -- Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan (c) vs. The Bar (Preview)
  • WWE Championship/Handicap Match -- AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (Preview)
  • Universal Championship -- Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Braun Strowman vs. Kane (Preview)
  • Women's Royal Rumble Match (Preview)
  • Men's Royal Rumble Match (Preview)

I don't agree and it is easy to say that the day after. Recency bias

I will go with Sasha/Bayley and Zayn/Neville.

More of an emotional investment.

It is art, so nobody is right
Barely remember Sami vs Neville was that the match when Neville was a full heel? The fatal four way started his turn. Will watch again to compare.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT BOYS :evil:

2018 NTRR

200.gif

* prizes *

$200-Winner
$40-Most time
$30-Most Eliminations
$20-First to eliminate someone
$10-Least amount of time

It's crazy because one person can actually win 4 out of the 5 prizes :smokin lets say entry #1 is the first to eliminate someone ($20 ) and has the most eliminations ($30 ) and last the longest in the rumble ($40) and wins the rumble ($200)

#1 - Edgar
#2 - @B Sox
#3 - @degenerate423
#4 - drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345
#5 - @CleanestNdaCity
6# - bigpat630 bigpat630
#7 - @King of Trash Style
#8 - @tennhouse2
#9- T0INE T0INE
#10 - @fx2
#11 - Meangene45 Meangene45
#12 - @Case