March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I was thinking the same exact thing, put him in ROH, but the possibility of them losing him in the shuffle would suck.

That said though, I think NJPW would truly have a hand in getting ROH to book him well due to his tremendous upsides as a fave of the franchise type talent.

Great story about the Stardom fan. I really wanna go watch a show when I go back in the fall, that's high on my list along with a NJPW show this time as well.
You know your dates?

This is cool

From Eric from Real Hero Archive

So this was kinda fun tonight :

I worked the NXT thing tonight at the Wells Fargo Center (my part time job). My post was right on the floor at one of the aisles on the floor. So I run into Rachel Ellering, who was sitting in my section. So I proceed to tell her that I just saw her in Tokyo at Shinkiba First Ring a few weeks ago. It is not possible for me to describe how completely flabbergasted she was when I told her this news. She said "that building holds like 150 people and we are 7,000 miles away and I run into someone who went to the show. Unbelievable !" She was legitimately so happy I was at this show and she said twice to me "Thank you so much for your support of Stardom!!!"

She was so genuinely excited and so thankful and nice that after I took her to her seat I thought to myself that I hope she makes it to the highest mountaintop in her profession and has one of the most successful careers of all time

That's a great story...

I wouldn't say he's an after thought. He's executing his plan for revenge and crumbling the Bullet Club from the inside. I like how Marty hasn't turned against Kenny just yet either.

He def isn’t an afterthought but it was just kinda funny how he won the title and maybe it was bc I was falling asleep but for a second there I completely forgot he was just in that match. Got overshadowed with the BC battle.

It was a reallly solid match though I enjoyed it a lot.

Back to my point to Meangene45 Meangene45

NXT PPVs being great is not because of the talent, it is because of the NXT System.

If you put Main Roster dudes in NXT (which many were previously), NXT would still produce "better" shows.
So you’re saying that if Hawkins and Curtis Axel was in NXT right now they would have 4+ star matches? Also it’s easier to have a better show when you just have 4 matches on a card. WWE has way too many matches on cards so everyone gets a payday. If wwe just had four matches per ppv you would see the same quality.

So you’re saying that if Hawkins and Curtis Axel was in NXT right now they would have 4+ star matches? Also it’s easier to have a better show when you just have 4 matches on a card. WWE has way too many matches on cards so everyone gets a payday. If wwe just had four matches per ppv you would see the same quality.
Yes. Hawk and Axem could do it if they practiced their matches 4 days a week.

And you realize the last point you made supports MY claim of structure of show means more than talent; when comparing nxt to wwe

I just threw on Takeover, and I never watch NXT. Got nothing else going this morning.

Shoutout to Zelina Vega -- she did great in her spots yesterday
Aries better be hitting that right

Debatable. If the talent doesn't act the part, crowd won't react as intended to how the structure is set up.
You say debatable but indirectly say the same thing I said.

We are on an elite level, TALENT isn't the issue. They all are talented at THAT level.

TALENT isn't the reason NXT is more digestable (than Main Rostsr) to the Hardcore Crowd.

Structure is the only difference because there isn't a talent gap.

If Seth, Dean, Harper, Hawkins, Bo, etc, ANYONE, were in Nxt and was able to workout 5 days and PRACTICE matches throughout the week, Takeovers would be amazing (still).

Also, having a 1 hour show, which limits OVERexppsure and having a 400 seat arena to perform in front of also helps NXT TV, when compared to RAW

You say debatable but indirectly say the same thing I said.

TALENT isn't the reason NXT is more digestable (than Main Rostsr) to the Hardcore Crowd.

Structure is the only difference because there isn't a talent gap.

If Seth, Dean, Harper, Hawkins, Bo, etc, ANYONE, were in Nxt and was able to workout 5 days and PRACTICE matches throughout the week, Takeovers would be amazing (still).

Ah, now I see what you're getting at. I misread at first.

You know your dates?

Not yet, highly likely looking like Sept/October. The talk is my friends and I celebrating Halloween in Japan as it's our favorite holiday collectively. plus weather will be cool, colors will be changing, etc

This time I'm not coming back lol. trying to lock up this chick I know over there lmao.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 what did you think of Jay last night? Looked so much better than his match at WK but man what a complete afterthought with what happened afterwards lol.

I'm still not sold. He could be a masochist with all the ****ing shots he took, so if they are gonna use that as his gimmick he might end up winning me over. He still looks like every rando emo/goth kid I see in my store or at the local goth club I go to from time to time so his look is weak.Truth be told I have never watched a wrestler and thought Jesus Christ that's me until this dude. The laughter at pain, pin cushion mentality, penchant for theatrics, I am even ashamed to share the same hair color/style lol.

His move set is garbage though, 3 suplexes and some thrown strikes, plus his two dumb *** signatures. his promo work is terrible, and he still seems really starstruck against big name talent. Kenny carried him that match, I'm sure someone will disagree because he had to take the spam, but dude really had very little memorable moments himself.

I wouldn't say he's an after thought. He's executing his plan for revenge and crumbling the Bullet Club from the inside. I like how Marty hasn't turned against Kenny just yet either.
The Marty angle I had never thought of.

possible that Cody and Kenny have it out and Marty ends up snatching it from Cody OR the more likely scenario we get a true BC/Wolfpac scenario with the elite and BC but honestly I don't want the Duds near Kenny and Kota. to me that story makes way more impact if it's those two against the world from wresdtling and social /cultural perspective.

611SIQbdgkL._SX342_.jpg

Dreamcast was foul for this :lol: game had no type of replay value

How long was the NJPW show? Kinda wanna watch it but man theres too much wrestling on this week :lol:

Aint RR supposed to be like 5 hours long? :sick:

Back
Top Bottom