March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

tumblr_orvgt47eMK1r2dt55o6_400.gif
#StuffDrewCraves

Kenny winning the NJ Cup watch and going to beat Okada for the title. I think The Elite are going to break off and become their own stable possibly with Ibushi added.

I don't know about the YouTube channel though.

Going to a Rumble party because my boy is throwing it and he came to my Mania party last year. Otherwise I'd probably skip the Rumble and watch it Monday morning. Thank God for wrestling, but I'm good on it this weekend. No matter what happens tonight, I'm good after all this action.

Going to a Rumble party because my boy is throwing it and he came to my Mania party last year. Otherwise I'd probably skip the Rumble and watch it Monday morning. Thank God for wrestling, but I'm good on it this weekend. No matter what happens tonight, I'm good after all this action.
Explain what you meant about the Seasonal Gear changes you wanted to do?

You mean how VD wore Boxer Trunks today and usually wears long tights?

I ASSUME, wrestlers don't change up their gear so much is because they WANT to be known for a certain style of dress and all of that change potentially creates outdated gear on Video Games Lol

I ASSUME, wrestlers don't change up their gear so much is because they WANT to be known for a certain style of dress and all of that change potentially creates outdated gear on Video Games Lol

Think he meant more how Dream changes his attire depending on who his opponent his.

Yeah I meant changing from trunks, to long tights, to shorts, etc depending on the season. Change it up all the time. I might still do that when I make a little more money and more of a name. It's always good to be different, I'd just have to get away from a fashion gimmick if I did because then people would start looking at me like Dream and it's never good to have that comparison in the business. Not a knock against him, but it's like my boys who both have long hair and wear tassles. Everybody associates them as Young Buck wannabes and they're far from it.

man they wasting that man in nxt.

i hate when they waste these already known guys in nxt. then they get called up but they already in the wwe system. takes away the big feeling surprise like how aj styles showed up at the rumble

how you gonna make guys like drew galloway, samoa joe, and ec3 go to nxt but have mike enos bennet go straight to smackdown?
NXT IS A touring brand. They want the NXT house shows to make some monies

Kitamura is a can't miss prospect in THAT system where they homebrew their talent, nurture their talent, and don't mistreat their talanet.

Totally agree outside of the "mistreat" talent. They can certainly make them go through the ringer for some time, but the culture is predicated somewhat on paying respect to those before you and taking your lumps, it makes more sense when viewed through that lens which brings me to...

Is he still too young in order for them to book him to go over anyone? Hasn’t gone on excursion or whatever? He loses every match I’ve seen.

This. They are going to make Kitamura take some lumps to break the ego and humble him. He also has to go on the young lion excursion, which for me seems likely the UK or US due to his physical stature and brawling style.

No doubt this Dude is the future for NJPW long term, he has everything they would want.

In the end, He has a very bright future ahead of him.

^what the..... :x

That's the Golden Lovers, Kenny Omega and Ibushi man.

The most glorious, gayest, adorable tag team ever.

#EasternOPInfluence

Lmao, this is actually flattering to me.

#StuffDrewCraves

Accurate.

The zest got hold of me. I will try to contain it until Golden Lovers shows up in the ring for real.

The extra spoiler for Rustle hahaha:rofl:
Yeah I meant changing from trunks, to long tights, to shorts, etc depending on the season. Change it up all the time. I might still do that when I make a little more money and more of a name. It's always good to be different, I'd just have to get away from a fashion gimmick if I did because then people would start looking at me like Dream and it's never good to have that comparison in the business. Not a knock against him, but it's like my boys who both have long hair and wear tassles. Everybody associates them as Young Buck wannabes and they're far from it.

A nod to LINTWT in the works?:pimp:

Gimmick borrowed from @bigego24

Last edited:
Totally agree outside of the "mistreat" talent. They can certainly make them go through the ringer for some time, but the culture is predicated somewhat on paying respect to those before you and taking your lumps, it makes more sense when viewed through that lens which brings me to...

This. They are going to make Kitamura take some lumps to break the ego and humble him. He also has to go on the young lion excursion, which for me seems likely the UK or US due to his physical stature and brawling style.

No doubt this Dude is the future for NJPW long term, he has everything they would want.

In the end, He has a very bright future ahead of him.

I would love to see in ROH, would be cool to see him Live. But then again, they did NOTHING with Evil, when he was there.

This is cool

From Eric from Real Hero Archive

So this was kinda fun tonight :

I worked the NXT thing tonight at the Wells Fargo Center (my part time job). My post was right on the floor at one of the aisles on the floor. So I run into Rachel Ellering, who was sitting in my section. So I proceed to tell her that I just saw her in Tokyo at Shinkiba First Ring a few weeks ago. It is not possible for me to describe how completely flabbergasted she was when I told her this news. She said "that building holds like 150 people and we are 7,000 miles away and I run into someone who went to the show. Unbelievable !" She was legitimately so happy I was at this show and she said twice to me "Thank you so much for your support of Stardom!!!"

She was so genuinely excited and so thankful and nice that after I took her to her seat I thought to myself that I hope she makes it to the highest mountaintop in her profession and has one of the most successful careers of all time

I got some things brewing for the new gimmick. I'll have to adopt a little tranquilo for the boys of LINTWT.

Why is every saying Kenny Omega is kicked out of Bullet Club? I don't think he's out officially just yet.

I would love to see in ROH, would be cool to see him Live. But then again, they did NOTHING with Evil, when he was there.

I was thinking the same exact thing, put him in ROH, but the possibility of them losing him in the shuffle would suck.

That said though, I think NJPW would truly have a hand in getting ROH to book him well due to his tremendous upsides as a face of the franchise type talent.

Great story about the Stardom fan. I really wanna go watch a show when I go back in the fall, that's high on my list along with a NJPW show this time as well.

I got some things brewing for the new gimmick. I'll have to adopt a little tranquilo for the boys of LINTWT.

Why is every saying Kenny Omega is kicked out of Bullet Club? I don't think he's out officially just yet.

This type of thing right here makes me appreciate this group more and more. I can't wait to see you become more successful J.

I don't think he is out yet, but honestly, he has done almost everything you could do as the leader outside of winning the title, and now it makes even a better story for him to win it as the face and beat a snotty heel Okada.

Can you imagine gold and silver confetti raining down on him as he raises the title high with Ibushi raising his other hand!!!

**fap coma initiated**

Back
Top Bottom