March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

chrispen is in the pic though how could that mean it was for anyone? lol

That's my thoughts too..

I hate to say that Jericho shouldn't post whatever he wants on his personal social media accounts, but he can't be such a sensitive ***** when people call out things like this..Dude murdered his family and most people aren't ever gonna look past that..And there's nothing wrong with that..

He's free to post it if he wants, but I'm just saying it ain't gonna be a good look for him as he's still a public figure.

Gotdamnit, I don't know what that means either..I really feel like y'all are just being mean at this point..:emoji_cry:

Kawaii is Japanese for cute. apparently there is some mog named Kawaiikicks, don't know them.

This wk is tonight? Well in the a.m i mean?
If so I might just have to pay the 9.99 to watch cuz my job closed tomorrow for the "snow storm " ...so how do I go about signing up so I can watch with you nerds ?
page 50 of the thread, Gene-o detailed it. mad easy.

That said, my goddamn phone won't smartcast it. hdmi it is.

also, provisions. The Cajun soup is in homage to Chunnel's cooking.

Attachments

• 20180103_221535.jpg
    20180103_221535.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 8
Kawaii is Japanese for cute. apparently there is some mog named Kawaiikicks, don't know them.

I got some coffee i can brew and a monster and some Coca Cola if needed lol. On a nice diet right now so if I get hungry I’ll prolly eat some cereal but might say F it and eat the kids bagel bites that are in the freezer :rofl:

Is there really? Lol

I feel like I have seen that name somewhere before. could totally be wrong.

I got some coffee i can brew and a monster and some Coca Cola if needed lol. On a nice diet right now so if I get hungry I’ll prolly eat some cereal but might say F it and eat the kids bagel bites that are in the freezer :rofl:

Gonna prep the oven and make some dino nuggets extinct. Cracked the Hurricane punches. Almost bought some Straberry-ritas as a nod to Warmachine85 Warmachine85 , but goddamn they were 15.00 bucks at target. I just wanted one lol

Clearance coffee creamer :emoji_smirk:

Smirnoff? :sick::smh:
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Someone come get their mans

Clearance coffee creamer :emoji_smirk:

Smirnoff? :sick::smh:
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Someone come get their mans

I knew you were gonna come in here with that lol.

Didn't even notice the clearance sticker, just saw coconut creamer haha.

And yes, Smirnoff. They didn't have Bartles and James.

I'm not paying 15 dollars for a domestic beer product, fam. Super pass. I pay that for craft beer shun.

Back
Top Bottom