March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

What's going on at 3am
6e351268e90ae0a950bf0e88753abf76e295a151fed2a7b1bb8cbb5ed1da8b71

growing up, Jake was one of my favorites growing up. Brought me to tears when I saw him in Beyond the Mat and seeing how bad he was before Page got him.

I wish Hall would stay clean like Jake has. Sad **** man.

Jake and Arn, IMO, are the 2 most underrated wrestlers of the past 35 yrs..Both guys are in my Top 10 for promos..

growing up, Jake was one of my favorites growing up. Brought me to tears when I saw him in Beyond the Mat and seeing how bad he was before Page got him.

I wish Hall would stay clean like Jake has. Sad **** man.

What is crazy is how his dad raped his mom. She was 13 :smh:

Jake and Arn, IMO, are the 2 most underrated wrestlers of the past 35 yrs..Both guys are in my Top 10 for promos..

Arn always under rated promo wise. Jake I don't know. He was so cerebral and soft spoken but intense. I could Def agree with that sentiment.

Plus it was dope as **** he carried around snakes lol.

Makes you wonder how much is nature v nurture.

Dude had to have one of the most ****** up lives any wrestler has ever lived..

Sweep_The_Leg, I just finished the RR 97 episode and you gotta check it out..Going to listen to the Mr. Perfect episode next..

Arn always under rated promo wise. Jake I don't know. He was so cerebral and soft spoken but intense. I could Def agree with that sentiment.

Plus it was dope as **** he carried around snakes lol.

Makes you wonder how much is nature v nurture.

I think the thing I loved about both guys' promos were the fact that they could stay so low key while everyone around them was so over the top..Jake was competing against Hogan, Savage, Heenan, and other loud/hyper promo men but yet found a way to stand out..Arn had to compete with Flair, Tully, Sting, and JJ's loud/hyper promos yet found a way to stand out..Gotta respect that..

I think the thing I loved about both guys' promos were the fact that they could stay so low key while everyone around them was so over the top..Jake was competing against Hogan, Savage, Heenan, and other loud/hyper promo men but yet found a way to stand out..Arn had to compete with Flair, Tully, Sting, and JJ's loud/hyper promos yet found a way to stand out..Gotta respect that..

Agreed.

in Arn's case he hit stiff as **** and was an amazing in ring worker. Dude could go for a big guy.

Jake just had this bad *** vibe about him. I think it was his eyes, they just seemed so steely and cold. Dude delivered promos dead pan and you believed the **** out of him.

Back
Top Bottom