March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Young Bucks are special man.

Yoe and Sho have a bright future..NJPW is stacked for the future

Cyrus: Called Jordan a mark. Lol

Yoh and Sho are definitely gonna be big in NJPW if they keep them together..You can tell they need work and need to build up their chemistry, but they're very talent and it's obvious..

Firing up the main event now..I have no doubt it'll outshine the mediocre IC match and "co main event"..

While you can't be disqualified, the finish still has to take place inside the ring, and contact with the ropes constitutes not being within the confines of the ring. You can hold them in a submission there for as long as you want without getting disqualified, but you can't win the match that way.

Yoh and Sho are definitely gonna be big in NJPW if they keep them together..You can tell they need work and need to build up their chemistry, but they're very talent and it's obvious..

Firing up the main event now..I have no doubt it'll outshine the mediocre IC match and "co main event"..

Jay White is the reason Case had to get the kids ready for school and not finish watching live.

From the newest Observer. Sounds like she'll be in soon barring something bad.

Candice LeRae (Candice Dawson Gargano, 32) is on the radar. She hasn’t been signed yet but is going through the process which means unless it falls through she’ll be off the indie scene.

WK 9 and 10 had better final 2-3 matches, but overall I'd probably say this year's was just as good if not better than those 2..

Card was solid from top to bottom, but 2 of the 3 big matches fell short..YB/R3K, Suzuki/Goto, LIJ/KES, Cody/Kota and probably the 4 way were better than Tanahashi/White and Jericho/Omega..Haven't finished the main event yet..

To me, it was above average. It doesn't beat last year's, or arguably one of the strongest cards in WK10.

For me, the Naito/Okada match was the best, minus the result followerd very closely by the 4 way even with a couple of the botches.

The Omega/Jericho match was pretty meh for me. It was cool to see Jericho pull out the lion tamer a couple of times, but Kenny really showed the gap between him and everyone else not named Okada and BJ Fashion. It felt forced with the gigging, the over dramatic heel work on Jerichos part and the use of all the foreign objects, not to mention the gripes everyone else is having with the No DQ stip but having rope breaks.

it was cool to see, but I think may be we all either gave Jericho way too much credit or truly underestimated how great Kenny is.

I'm still processing not letting Naito go over. I don't get it. Like, at all. That crowd was so pro Naito/anti Okada the only purpose I can see is that they are legit trying to make Okada/Chaos heel and either cause division in the ranks or try to utilize LIJ's earning through keeping them social outcasts that the everyday Japanese fan can pour their discontent with society into.

Really liked the ibushi/Cody match man.

Good finish

Brandi was used nicely

Ibushi got Dropped on his head. Shewsh. Sold it well.

Finish with the

PHOENIX SPLAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOO

To me, it was above average. It doesn't beat last year's, or arguably one of the strongest cards in WK10.

For me, the Naito/Okada match was the best, minus the result followerd very closely by the 4 way even with a couple of the botches.

The Omega/Jericho match was pretty meh for me. It was cool to see Jericho pull out the lion tamer a couple of times, but Kenny really showed the gap between him and everyone else not named Okada and BJ Fashion. It felt forced with the gigging, the over dramatic heel work on Jerichos part and the use of all the foreign objects, not to mention the gripes everyone else is having with the No DQ stip but having rope breaks.

it was cool to see, but I think may be we all either gave Jericho way too much credit or truly underestimated how great Kenny is.

I'm still processing not letting Naito go over. I don't get it. Like, at all. That crowd was so pro Naito/anti Okada the only purpose I can see is that they are legit trying to make Okada/Chaos heel and either cause division in the ranks or try to utilize LIJ's earning through keeping them social outcasts that the everyday Japanese fan can pour their discontent with society into.

I liked Jericho/Omega. I agree the blood and all the foreign objects were forced, and I was annoyed with the stip as it seems that no promotion knows what no dq means. I do like slow, grinding, methodical, **** talking heel work so I guess that’s where it appealed to me. At the end of the day Chris is 47 and he’s been wrestling for close to 30 years and taking that into account I think expectations had to be tempered a bit. We weren’t gonna see lionheart or even Y2J out there. Solid match imo

Back
Top Bottom