March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

He’s in way better shape than his last run. Maybe he can get a nice little mini run for Mania. Was a great surprise last night.

It was nice. Didn’t think I’d ever see him in the E again.

I don't understand why they are making new shirts for guys like Zack Ryder and Kallisto, yet we can't get a single shirt for Velveteen.

I need that Gulak button/shirt combo. They ****ing up

Sad to see man. NJPW representing us nicely, while the WWE are misusing the talent.

They should’ve definitely had someone in the Rumble but they have all been featured in NXT recently

how tall is asuka, i know them ladies were wearing heels, but they were towering over her in the ring. even little *** bliss

Arthurs of Pain washing those thug USOs

listed at 5'3, probably close too a shade over 5 foot.

as for RAM/SlapDown: AoP, Kenta, Maybe Shane Bayzler, and maybe Aleister.

At 1, I will be on lunch break.

Is there any balcony seating at that venue? I didn't like how everyone seemed tl be seated on the same level

NT Birthday Pic.jpeg

Happy Birthday! :pimp:

Surprised? Why?

Would have been nice, but to be surprised is a stretch
I guess I'm just a bit puzzled by the whole UK thing in general. They gave Dunne (and Bate) that award for best match on the NXT pre-show, yet didn't have him on the card there. Then the next night, where you could easily have him in the Rumble match and promote the UK division again, you don't.

how tall is asuka, i know them ladies were wearing heels, but they were towering over her in the ring. even little miss bliss

Asuka is billed as 5'3"
She is probably about 5'2"

Bliss said she's 5'1"
whatever her real height is, she was noticeably taller than asuka with those platform heels on last night

Ohno would be an enhancement talent on raw.

Just threw his name out there because i don't see who else gets a call up.

I almost said Cashews, but he is better off being player coach in NXT.

Except the dude was cool :lol:

unpopular opinion, but I don't like "Big Lebowski" outside of John Turturo and milfy Julianne Moore.

And I like the Coen's alot.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 can you confirm your wifeys height ?

I did earlier. She is close to 5 foot in reality. She used to wrestle barefoot so the Nikes she is rocking probably add a good inch or so to her height. They billed her taller since she was with the Shirai's and Mio is a good couple inches taller than her.

Back
Top Bottom