March's JB News - add missing Team Jordan shoes pics!

Totally off topic, and I am not sucking up here, but Meth ur writing style is like reading a good psychology research article!

Peace!
The Star is in my mind...I searched the night's dark sky for a glimmer of light. I searched for any star, any star that would offer hope that even among darkness light still shines. I found no stars. Yet in my mind the recollection of a sky filled with millions of stars is enough to pave the way for faith, love, and hope to grow again. 2003 By Isaac Maysonet.

so does that mean no nubucks for canada?
mad.gif

Free teamDIRK
[/b]​

Game, set, match.

Point taken.

You win, I lose.

I was wrong to make such a statement, even theoretically or in jest.

I retract my statement, but I won't edit the post, in case anyone's reading topic and gets confused as to why you're calling me out.

I really love your writing style, though. Keep it up. It's nice to have people on here with pentasyllabic ( :tongue:
tongue.gif
) vocabularies.

I'm still not buying Jordans until JB Canada decides to stop being so ridiculous.

XIXes a month later? Shoes with 20 CND tacked on to the price tag, just because they can? Not releasing the Cements North of the border?

Ugly.
SUPPORT THE CAUSE, buy the gear​

Quote:
XIXes a month later? Shoes with 20 CND tacked on to the price tag, just because they can? Not releasing the Cements North of the border?

Ugly.

^ prices for kicks are pathetic in Canada. AND, AND, AND there is GST & PST tax, 14.5%. The only day I possibly buy kicks is on BOXING DAY. All the other times I just window-shop.

Canadian NTers can always buy off Ebay and their connections, which often is CHEAPER than buying in local stores!

===========

[/center]

/\

For sure... I've only bought three shoes in Canada at retail price.

The others, I get off eBay/Eastbay, or I buy them on sale.

SUPPORT THE CAUSE, buy the gear​

yes I've never heard of the word.

excuse me for not being versed in the entire oxford english dictionary.

and thanks Meth.

we should have another IM convo sometime.

while I'm not pleased at the moment with the some of the current administration's policies, I'm not too keen on voting for Kerry either....I certainly wished that Edwards would have put up a better fight.

alas. November will be hard.

[table]Team Nerd [/table][color=003366][..HoDog16..A.D.A.N..lax09..wobbs353..BallRN23..Quick Kick Me In The Jonk..][/color]
[color=003399] Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Helpful tips for Posting
Issues?...email me: [email protected][/color]

Let's see...got my Camron pink fitted to go with my Jay-Z button up that will be under my Kanye sweater because my throwback don't match these AF1's. Now I just gotta find my 50 Cent cd...

Quote:

word man.

i have never, i repeat "NEVER" bought kicks for retail in canada. Call me a cheapstate all you want but i believe the prices for shoes are high enough as it is. 200 bux for "made in chinas" (not trying to be racist, i am chinese as well) that last a month b4 the sole starts to split is complete horseradish. (sorry my vocab list isn't nearly as great as meth's)
Free teamDIRK
[/b]​

PREACH!!!!

but Made in CHina will never end unles s China wants to do something for its people. WHich won't happen

Quit complaining about kicks prices in Canada you should go to Europe and check our prices!!!
This is getting out of hand Nike/JB you should reconsider your price policy !!!
Shame on you!!!
Peace

Meth,

Serious question: Do you do some kind of journalist/writer type of study.

Don't know, but even for an (american) english guy yourself, you use very expansive words, which alot of younger NTers might have no clue at what you are saying.

I wonder, can't you use easy-to-understand english, or is this just your way (do you also talk like that IRL?)

It's no attack on you. For me as a non-english guy, it's some serious writing, the way you write. And I sometimes fall off my chair, because I'm simply like "damn" he must be some professor, because even "most" english people wouldn't use the kind of language you use.

Again, no offense, or is the reason that you are just want to put people off-side or even knock them out.

'cause I can understand, that some people that you are trying to "correct" are like: :nerd:
nerd.gif
what? And that you "must be right" with "these type of words".

Just curious.

PS: ok so I also learned a new word (well more actually) Jignostic (or what was it again).

But what does it mean?

PSS: I think I'm gonna publish a book with all of Meth's comments. That's some serious and diplomatic english to be learned.

That's it, you're a diplomat aren't you?
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

theres a jordan team shoe calles jordan team 10/15. dunno if its dat one with the strap thingy. all i know is that you have a choice of having a strap with the jumpman logo or a strap with the swoosh logo.hope anyone with inside info clarify these.
Dont You Just hate it when you play your balls off in the court and your teammates just plays like Mary Poppins on Prozac? Letse!

Some new NDC pictures just in time for the end of the month...

05/08/2004
Air Jordan XIX
Black/Varsity Red 307546 061 00
$164.99

307546_061_POP-1.JPG

08/07/2004
Air Jordan XIX Low
Black/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red 308513 001 00
$114.99

308513_001_POP-1.JPG

wow.. what kind of print is that on the toe? b/c that's not the same elephant print we've been seeing on earlier pics.

Back
Top Bottom