Mario's album is gonna be the top R&B album this yr...

so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Weather Girl
Ooh Baby
Break Up
Lonely Girls Club...THIS SONG IS FIRE
Broken Heart
Emergency Room w/ Rihanna
laugh.gif

Turn Her On
Boom In It

I really hope he blows up. His time is now especially thanks to dancing with the stars.
I've been listening to his stuff for so long. He deserves to be mentioned with the star rnb cats. His new material is awesome.

It's easily gonna be the top R&B album. Dream who?
laugh.gif
Kats isfeeling that album off the strength of a few songs and the production. I don't care how well u write, how much the beat is knocking...good singing stillapplies.

All Mario needs is something on the radio, and his album not to get pushed back a million times. Go! was official, but after it was all said and done, thealbum ended up dropping a year from the initial release date
smh.gif

Turn Her On is crazy. It reminds me of something Usher would be on. Come Back To Me, Such A Tease, Lie A Lie and Weather Girl stays in rotation. He just gottaget some singles out and release on time.

^ you speak truth

Dream's voice is barely average at best

Mario's voice may be the best on the planet....TRUTH

Originally Posted by areyouin729

^ you speak truth

Dream's voice is barely average at best

Mario's voice may be the best on the planet....TRUTH
My man said the planet
roll.gif

Mario the truth though...that's the male Beyonce waiting in the wings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

^ Let Me Love You

was HUGE, one of the biggest songs of 2004
smh.gif

he need to switch up his team/management. These idiots didnt keep it coming. Mario can easily sell. He has all the qualities.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

What ever happened to Mario? Wasn't he kinda big a few years back?
Yea, in '04. Turning Point went Platinum; Let Me Love You was at #1 for 9 weeks. That single went double platinum according to Wiki.

He dropped Go! 2 years back (Dec. '07) and it went under the radio. The promotion was bad; there was no single close to the release of the album: How Do IBreathe & Crying Out For Me were released in May and August. The final single, Music For Love, was released in April '08. Go! was fire...it's ashame it aint do nothing. That should of been his "Confessions" right there.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by iMixedi

What ever happened to Mario? Wasn't he kinda big a few years back?
Yea, in '04. Turning Point went Platinum; Let Me Love You was at #1 for 9 weeks. That single went double platinum according to Wiki.

He dropped Go! 2 years back (Dec. '07) and it went under the radio. The promotion was bad; there was no single close to the release of the album: How Do I Breathe & Crying Out For Me were released in May and August. The final single, Music For Love, was released in April '08. Go! was fire...it's a shame it aint do nothing. That should of been his "Confessions" right there.
i never heard of turning point, only the 3 singles, it was obvious that the album only sold because of let me love you UMO

GO! was a disappointing album, only 3-4 good songs, i dont think that shouldve been his confessions

im really hoping for marios next album to be fire, ive only heard weather girl, and its really good

btw i think the dream is WAYYYYYY OVERRATED here on NT, i didnt even like his first album much, same as his 2nd

^ The Dream is overrated...great writer but thats bout it, his albums are more to do with Tricky Stewart than him

I really think Mario will get a nice push with the soccer mom's who liked him on Dancing with the Stars

I got a feelin big things are coming for my man

Back
Top Bottom