Mario's album is gonna be the top R&B album this yr...

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i never heard of turning point, only the 3 singles, it was obvious that the album only sold because of let me love you UMO

GO! was a disappointing album, only 3-4 good songs, i dont think that shouldve been his confessions

im really hoping for marios next album to be fire, ive only heard weather girl, and its really good

btw i think the dream is WAYYYYYY OVERRATED here on NT, i didnt even like his first album much, same as his 2nd
eek.gif
3-4 for good songs? You could play that wholealbum through only skipping Go & Let Me Watch.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by areyouin729

^ Let Me Love You

was HUGE, one of the biggest songs of 2004
smh.gif

he need to switch up his team/management. These idiots didnt keep it coming. Mario can easily sell. He has all the qualities.
Yup..........'Sos you should hit him up see if he wants new management
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

i never heard of turning point, only the 3 singles, it was obvious that the album only sold because of let me love you UMO

GO! was a disappointing album, only 3-4 good songs, i dont think that shouldve been his confessions

im really hoping for marios next album to be fire, ive only heard weather girl, and its really good

btw i think the dream is WAYYYYYY OVERRATED here on NT, i didnt even like his first album much, same as his 2nd
eek.gif
3-4 for good songs? You could play that whole album through only skipping Go & Let Me Watch.
Exactly, Excluding those two, that was his Best R&B album

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

eek.gif
3-4 for good songs? You could play that whole album through only skipping Go & Let Me Watch.
Exactly, Excluding those two, that was his Best R&B album
I even like those two.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

He killed that Punch Drunk Love joint and that Save My Soul joint. Neo-Soul fits his voice.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by areyouin729

^ Let Me Love You

was HUGE, one of the biggest songs of 2004
smh.gif

he need to switch up his team/management. These idiots didnt keep it coming. Mario can easily sell. He has all the qualities.
I agree but I also think his image hurt him a lot

Mario? i remember all the little girls at school going crazy for this dude in like 2000.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it's sad that he really has not reached his potential as an artist yet... he can sing better than Omarion, Chris Brown, all them cats. he SHOULD be thebiggest R&B artist in the game right now.

pimp.gif
man, did you guys see him on mtvdocumentary with his moms? i hope shes iight
smh.gif

Mario dropped a mixtape:

http://www.thisisrnb.com/?p=6175

mariofront-300x300.jpg
marioback-300x300.jpg

pointless for R & B cats to give the "sound" away for free, the cost variable into a R & b album is too much to give it away for free

with rap its different, at least its the not the exact exact same lines, more of the flow you're expecting
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

pointless for R & B cats to give the "sound" away for free, the cost variable into a R & b album is too much to give it away for free

with rap its different, at least its the not the exact exact same lines, more of the flow you're expecting
grin.gif
U could have the hottest, under wraps album in the world, but it don't matter if nobody bought it
laugh.gif
. If u aint got Entertainment, Internet, Radio, or Mixtape buzz, you'regoing plastic
smh.gif
. It's a give and take; sometimes u gotta drop that gem for free to get that buzz going. Did u see what he sold last album on top of pushbacks and bad promotion...
smh.gif

He gotta get that buzz going somehow. A mixtape and appearing on Dancing With The Stars is a good move. His appearance on DWTS is gonna precede his name whenthat album is droppin - ' U seen him on Dancing With The Stars...Mario's And Then There Was Me dropping on ______'
laugh.gif
. If your aunts, grandmas and mothers go missing on that release date theyprobably at the album signing
roll.gif

As far as that mixtape, most of that is freestyles, or most importantly, stuff that already leaked on to the net and been out for months. So Good In Bed is theonly recent track on there. Those tracks been out, but everybody doesn't frequent music blogs. So u might as well put something out with your face on it,something u co-signed, opposed to loose tracks just floating around.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

I agree but I also think his image hurt him a lot
What do u mean? You're talking about the parental advisory sticker on his album?

OOOHHHHHHHHHH... been ignoring all these Mario leaks all these several months until a week ago

"Broken Heart" that's my joint! that's THE record I been waiting for...another Tricky Stewart/The-Dream R&B productioninfluenced by Sting & The Police songs

and "Lonely Girls Club" I think another Tricky beat is hot too
plus that "Greatest Performer"

The thing I've noticed about Mario's music is.... his albums tends to follow trends when it comes to the time period in which he goes to a producer[Neptunes, Akon, Polow Da Don, Ne-Yo/StarGate.........The-Dream/Tricky Stewart, Jim Jonsin, Soundz, Bangladesh]
but the songs that come out are HOT
so even though you might take off a few points for originality with collaborators, the resulting material is usually great and that's all that shouldreally matter in the end for a pop star

The only real problem is his marketing, promotion, and over-all project handling. I don't even know why J Records is holding on to him when they clearlydon't give a damm about his career smh

Mario dropped a mixtape:

mariofront-300x300.jpg
marioback-300x300.jpg

grin.gif
Just shutup & enjoy it

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Mario dropped a mixtape:

mariofront-300x300.jpg
marioback-300x300.jpg

grin.gif
Just shutup & enjoy it

laugh.gif
QFT

He got 2 more new joints: Good One(I cant stop playin this joint) & 15 Minutes(delivery is crazy on this)

Nobody is *%*%@% with him
smh.gif

He got 2 more new joints: Good One(I cant stop playin this joint) & 15 Minutes(delivery is crazy on this)

Nobody is *%*%@% with him
smh.gif
im srry but did trey songz die?

Trey > Mario. But dont get me wrong, Mario is a great artist as well.

Im sure, Trey's mixtape will be better then Marios. Have you heard Treys covers
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom