Mario's album is gonna be the top R&B album this yr...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

He got 2 more new joints: Good One(I cant stop playin this joint) & 15 Minutes(delivery is crazy on this)

Nobody is *%*%@% with him
smh.gif
im srry but did trey songz die?

Main Entry:
[sup]1[/sup]no·body Pronunciation: \ˈn

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Trey > Mario. But dont get me wrong, Mario is a great artist as well.

Im sure, Trey's mixtape will be better then Marios. Have you heard Treys covers
smh.gif
sick.gif
All that playin around +*%% - off the top singing and rapping - that's cool, but when it comes to actual records, Trey aint $$+%#% with Mario.Mario got so much fire it's not even funny
smh.gif
. And lets not even get to voices...Mario could be in a whole different genre of R&B with his voice.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Trey > Mario. But dont get me wrong, Mario is a great artist as well.

Im sure, Trey's mixtape will be better then Marios. Have you heard Treys covers
smh.gif
sick.gif
All that playin around +*%% - off the top singing and rapping - that's cool, but when it comes to actual records, Trey aint $$+%#% with Mario. Mario got so much fire it's not even funny
smh.gif
. And lets not even get to voices...Mario could be in a whole different genre of R&B with his voice.

QFT, NOONE is seeing Mario's vocals/range these days...

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Mario dropped a mixtape:

http://www.thisisrnb.com/?p=6175

mariofront-300x300.jpg
marioback-300x300.jpg

pointless for R & B cats to give the "sound" away for free, the cost variable into a R & b album is too much to give it away for free

with rap its different, at least its the not the exact exact same lines, more of the flow you're expecting
grin.gif
Just shutup & enjoy it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i feel bad for mario. Dude is one of the talented singers out and it seems like with what the label did to him the last album..it almost made him irrelevant.

hopefully thats not the case with the next album.

Mario is straight if his album doesn't get pushed out of Sep--[goes to check website]uhhhhh...up...spoke too soon
laugh.gif
pushed back to October 13
smh.gif

Break Up #2 on the Hip-Hop/ R&B charts and #20 on the Hot 100. He need to be hittin right now. All stuff that's been leaking sounding like he trying go global with this album. I wonder what that second single is lookin like...they're not gonna ride Break Up til the middle of October are they
sick.gif
? Looking back at how Go! was handled...who knows
laugh.gif

My guess Thinking of You or Depression(mind state) will probably be his next single. I wish Why u leave me stranded(all alone) Be the next single but its a lil to slow tempo so i doubt it
I aint hear any of those. If Thinking Of You is that Thinking About You joint with Ace Hood, I heard that, but not the other 2

Nah its like a runners track i guess base on the way the beat has that sped up drum sound. Depression iuno puts u in a babyface old school type of vibe. I hate gettin snippets of albums, but i guess its good so ppl wont have whole songs bootleg there cd. Ill give u the ace hood track in a minute i gotta find the record cover i just burned the record 2 cd 2 get a lil listen 2 it. Its kinda hard 2 skip from track to track wit a record ya know lol

Yea thats "Thinking About You" Its like the next track after break up. It kinda seems based of the like 8 sample cd i have like he is kinda doing a dialogue cd. like he is going into some order like meet talk break up be miserable etc. Almost like a theme iuno just basing offa 8 tracks
I'm bout to make an official thread or grave dig, cuz we are so O.D.'n on this Ready thread
roll.gif

Thinkin of You takin a second listen is sean garett all the way. 1 thing listenin again is he kinda(iuno maybe it is for a reason)but kinda sounds like aneyo album maybe stargate did alot of writing producing on it. Good One isnt on here but maybe it will be on the album not sure. You Got Me(The Studders) Iskinda cool kinda minds me of chop music even has like a lil screwed up part to it.

Thinkin of You takin a second listen is sean garett all the way. 1 thing listenin again is he kinda(iuno maybe it is for a reason)but kinda sounds like a neyo album maybe stargate did alot of writing producing on it. Good One isnt on here but maybe it will be on the album not sure. You Got Me(The Studders) Is kinda cool kinda minds me of chop music even has like a lil screwed up part to it.
Good One and Stuttering are my joints. Comeback To Me, Soundtrack To My Broken Heart, Promise Land or Don't Walk Away on that disc?

I found the snippet for Thinking Of You and Stranded, and I'm feelin Thinking Of You. Radio written all over that joint. Stranded, I'll have to hear nfull and CDQ to judge.

Stranded is 2 bad.It has 2wards the end like iuno how 2 describe it but a breakdown kinda how they use 2 do with the lil slight beat change sorta riff in the90's

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

smh.gif

I still get it...did ya'll forget Maxwell dropped a couple months ago?
Maxwell is iuno consider him on another plain. He is more neo soul than rnb. Plus i honestly think he may have the best album of the year period.I think with what ive heard so far Mario will have the best RnB album of the year(unless Usher drops his cd,even then it might be debatable.) Lyfe Jenningswith a last career cd might can(he might not have even put a effort in this project)R.Kelly not with tracks feature juiceman rick ross etc. Raheem DeVaughn,notlikely.Only shot is Mariah Carey,but she is more pop so i think Mario might take it.

J. Holiday and Chrisette Michele are the best to me so far...

i wasn't feeling Maxwell to much...i'm sad this is Lyfe's last...hopefully he goes out with a bang...

It's easily gonna be the top R&B album. Dream who?
laugh.gif
Kats is feeling that album off the strength of a few songs and the production. I don't care how well u write, how much the beat is knocking...good singing still applies.

All Mario needs is something on the radio, and his album not to get pushed back a million times. He just gotta get some singles out and release on time.

bolded and colored for emphasis
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

J. Holiday and Chrisette Michele are the best to me so far...

i wasn't feeling Maxwell to much...i'm sad this is Lyfe's last...hopefully he goes out with a bang...

Say Whaaaaaaaaa i can see maybe why not feeling Maxwell. J.Holiday was a pretty good album, i still say trey songz anticipation was slightly better. Chrisetteiuno it was a great album but again i dont really see her as contemporary rnb. Its like India Arie. As far as dream the production is simply amazing,but likepreviously stated i cant say rnb album of the year due to lack of singing skills.

Never understood all the love Mario gets on this board. He's average, his voice is real weak and gets annoying quick. GO only had like 3 or 4 songs I couldlisten to. No way son will have album of the year.

J. Holiday, Case, Ginuwine and Pleasure P are at the top of my list. Trey comes out next week and I still haven't heard Joe's new CD either

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Never understood all the love Mario gets on this board. He's average, his voice is real weak and gets annoying quick. GO only had like 3 or 4 songs I could listen to. No way son will have album of the year.

J. Holiday, Case, Ginuwine and Pleasure P are at the top of my list. Trey comes out next week and I still haven't heard Joe's new CD either
Lol its funny all those artist u mention have average voices esp Case he is actually below average.(Trust i have heard them all of in person)Pleasure P can sing although heis sound is a little nasally. Mario is head and shoulders above them. Ginuwine had a good album very slept on. Joe album wasweak.And i say this because all the songs on the new cd where snippets offa the album before this one.So basicall all u got was the full versions of songs ualready had a yr and a half earlier.GO was a good cd it would have been better but like 75% of the hot songs that were meant for the album was early released.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

im checking for Lloyd more then Mario

U gonna be checkin 4 awhile,with trying to get a master degree and going to acting school and trying out for movie gigs who knows when he will hit us withanother gem.

Also expect mid september late september for the stranded video.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Never understood all the love Mario gets on this board. He's average, his voice is real weak and gets annoying quick. GO only had like 3 or 4 songs I could listen to. No way son will have album of the year.

Lol its funny all those artist u mention have average voices esp Case he is actually below average.(Trust i have heard them all of in person) Pleasure P can sing although heis sound is a little nasally. Mario is head and shoulders above them. Ginuwine had a good album very slept on. Joe album was weak.And i say this because all the songs on the new cd where snippets offa the album before this one.So basicall all u got was the full versions of songs u already had a yr and a half earlier.GO was a good cd it would have been better but like 75% of the hot songs that were meant for the album was early released.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom