Mark Zuckerberg's Lady Friend

MPLS612

formerly ame416
17.5 Billion Dollar Net Worth....in the prime of his life....
mark-zuckerberg-and-priscilla-chan-in-palo-alto-07.jpg

sick.gif

Mark-Zuckerberg-Priscilla-Chan-Puppy-Beast-PHOTOS.jpg

sick.gif

0315_priscilla-chan-mark-zuckerberg_485x340.jpg

sick.gif

what's the purpose of having all the money in the world if you're still smashing ugly chick? (philosoraptor meme) To be honest though most billionaire types don't marry model looking chicks. Also, they've been together for awhile so I guess that's his down chick

With as much money as he has and at his age, he'll definitely be on to somebody else:lol:

And what both lobo and hymen man said.

Remember how they had Brenda Song play his girl in Social Network?

You know a dude like that wasn't legitimately smashing a Brenda Song type chick.

She was probably down before the fame and this has been his girl since college but the movie makers knew we didn't wanna see sex scenes with some busted chick.

Anyways, I doubt he'd know how to handle the usual groupies that come with being rich.

If he's happy, he's happy. #ZuckerbergShrug

She was probably with him before he got rich. He's the type that's content with a ride or die type chick rather than mess around with gold-digging #$!*%* it seems. Or he could very well be bangin' girls on the side.

Me? I'd be sexing different girls everyday.

"what's the point of having a girls that's drop dead (gorgeous) that you don't like you
she'll run over your head with a motorcycle"

-kanye

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

but i thought the bad %$+*%#@ would come if the guap was there?
yall are some liars
Can't tell if sarcasm, but I'm sure girls are throwing themselves at him, but he'd probably rather have a girl he could trust than a quick nut that could turn into a child and some greedy chick getting half...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

but i thought the bad %$+*%#@ would come if the guap was there?
yall are some liars
Probably has a STABLE of Brazilians stallions on standby

Originally Posted by BronLe

Remember how they had Brenda Song play his girl in Social Network?

You know a dude like that wasn't legitimately smashing a Brenda Song type chick.

She was probably down before the fame and this has been his girl since college but the movie makers knew we didn't wanna see sex scenes with some busted chick.

Anyways, I doubt he'd know how to handle the usual groupies that come with being rich.

If he's happy, he's happy. #ZuckerbergShrug

brenda song was never his chick...it was that one white chick

a little make up wouldn't hurt
but I don't thinks she's ugly, she ain't primed or photo shopped within an inch of her
life like most of the chicks you see on here...
let em live...

Better to date a girl who actually cares about you and you enjoy spending time with her, then a model/dime who is only interested in your wallet.

Back
Top Bottom