Mark Zuckerberg's Lady Friend

I slept on this thread....lol damn that chick is da definition of

Basic ... all da cake in da world & son rockin a 4/10
30t6p3b.gif

If you guys saw her on the streets, would you really be disgusted?
laugh.gif

She's not pretty, not ugly, not attention grabbing. She looks like an average braud to me, I wouldn't be hooting and hollering in disgust in person like some of you are in this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J2Legend

10 pages on judging someones looks. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 You expect him to drop her and smash supermodel status 'cause he's got money? And that she doesn't deserve the dude because of the fact? It's no wonder NT is chock full of dudes who open "women problem" threads asking for advice and aren't smashing. This thread is a prime example. 
tired.gif
You're making it pretty obvious that you're a peasant that settles for hideous looking wiminz. Please do us all a favor and refrain from speaking until you've achieved that Nucky Thompson status where you literally have a neighborhood chock full of 9's and 10's living in houses that you own.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

If you guys saw her on the streets, would you really be disgusted?
laugh.gif

She's not pretty, not ugly, not attention grabbing. She looks like an average braud to me, I wouldn't be hooting and hollering in disgust in person like some of you are in this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 You expect him to drop her and smash supermodel status 'cause he's got money? And that she doesn't deserve the dude because of the fact? It's no wonder NT is chock full of dudes who open "women problem" threads asking for advice and aren't smashing. This thread is a prime example. 
tired.gif
You're making it pretty obvious that you're a peasant that settles for hideous looking wiminz. Please do us all a favor and refrain from speaking until you've achieved that Nucky Thompson status where you literally have a neighborhood chock full of 9's and 10's living in houses that you own.

Hahaha, you mean that Nucky Thompson status that is NT? Duly noted. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
in her defense, I think the pics OP posted were just bad pics of her.

And like someone said, I would probably take her over any of the hoodlum girls that live in da Heights.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Quincy Powell wrote:

10 pages on Nike Talk slandering an Asian woman? Never thought I'd see the day.
thats how you know she's ugly!
laugh.gif

I'm saying after seeing the pics I thought dudes on here would be worshipping Mark
laugh.gif

Shorty is ugly, IMO. I've seen enough Asian *%$%%@ to know that ain't average. Plus she's dating a billionaire and is still overweight? What part of the game is that? Even if he sees beyond looks, wouldn't you want to get toned up for your billionaire boyfriend. He's not fat, why the hell are you fat?

But regardless, I'm not neccesarily knocking him for his choice in women. But it almost unfathomable that a guy who can have any woman in the world would choose her. But it's his life

we want his money so we can pull hot females but we dont want females only interested in us for our money... lose lose

Originally Posted by oidreez

we want his money so we can pull hot females but we dont want females only interested in us for our money... lose lose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let that man and his ugly +#+!+ cook, that's more 10s for NTers to have no chance at and be afraid of speaking to in real life
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif

Dude probably got brothels full of exotic women all around the world...or at least that's how I would do it if i was caking like that.

damb...at 11 pages I was expecting more pictures of her.......instead everyone is actually pretty salty that she isn't a dime piece for the past 11 pages 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Let that boy cook tho seriously....
30t6p3b.gif

I never realized there was such a direct correlation between "dimes" and dudes w/ money until I started coming into the General forum on NT. The reality is, if you are focused on a long term relationship, you have to be with the person that you are the happiest with. Let Zuckerberg do him. I smash models and I'm poor btw.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

qft
l

Im not attracted to Asian girls in the 1st place , if so very minimal. And shes def no Brenda Song or whatever so shes a DEF No Go.

But if hes happy with her. Then hes happy. I have no problems w/ that. Good for him.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Essential1

Yes, and you are even worth .0001% of his income... Not only will I never be worth his money, neither will you, and neither will anyone on this website, nor neither will 99.9999999999999 of the world's population ... You are a dumb !+%$ basically.

Your life in perspective.
Speak for yourself, Zuckerberg does my laundry-I stacks paper and smash nothing but Swedish supermodels
Ya'll are all lames. I have strippers wipe me down with $100's in the club and smash nothing but mermaids.  
swag out da sea.

She looks fine to me....you guys are all so superficial....what happens when your children are "ugly"?

Maybe to him she's a dime. We all have our preferences. The kid just happens to have the option of engaging in reverse gang bangs with the baddest females in the world because of his status. He chooses not to...or does he (Refer to Tiger Woods)

Back
Top Bottom