Married NTrs how common is this in your circles?

In my circle, not common, at least not very common. We know a couple that are into the swapping/couple thing, but no. Not common for me and the ol lady.

Do they talk to you and your lady about it?

As in approach us, hell no, but as in their experiences they try to tell us about them but we aren't remotely interested in that. That's a lifestyle we can not get with, but more power to them.

Last edited:
As in approach us, hell no, but as in their experiences they try to tell us about them but we aren't remotely interested in that. That's a lifestyle we can not get with, but more power to them.

Yea understandable would be super awkward if they pressured you into listening lol

Not bout that life, but way more prevalent than you think. Of course couples aren't advertising. I've heard it from married couples mouths, as well, and from women i've dated that were married. It goes down. I'm all for that pre-wifey.

I'm not married but if I was, hell no
I'm too selfish for that. I don't want anyone around my wife naked even a female. And knowing my girl, it'll bring an argument in the future "did you like her?" "Was she better than me?" "You spent more time in her than you did me"

I'll avoid that by all means. Im not about that threesome life when it comes to someone I care about. Now if it's just some other jump off, it's whatever.

I honestly don't think I'm physically capable of that anyways :lol:. After I bust it's a wrap. Instead of having 1 angry girl at me, imma have 2 angry girls at me. :lol: oh well, yall can talk **** to each other while I take this nap. 20 minutes, a redbull, 5 shots of Henny and I'm back tho

My friend and his wife do... They go to some resort in Cabo every summer and have at it.

They also have "friends" they go to visit that they met at this resort.

This is nonexistent in my marriage and we will never hop on on the tricycle. Marriage is a sacred union between two individuals who become one.
There's no room for anyone else emotionally or physically.

Im sure there are other couples in our circle that have tried, or are doing this. But I we're not about that 3ife.

Last edited:
Why would they ask for another guy unless her holes aren't bring filled properly?

I mean once you venture down that rabbit hole, you don't think these things will go down?...lmao some chick gonna end up licking your wives Cooch and you gonna end up on your knees with someone's rod in your mouth....I'm good with my lame singular sex life with my pretty wife :smile:

Why would they ask for another guy unless her holes aren't bring filled properly?

Oh wait, so you guys really think a woman is gonna agree to another woman and is not gonna ask for another man in return?...lmaooooooo

What kinda weird logic is that? Being with two women ends up with you sampling meat?

Bro, is all about that sexual appetite, ya already crossed the line of no return...you brought another woman into the picture, how would you deny your wife if she's curious about some double penetration?...or if you had the other girl lick her Cooch or finger her while you smash, how you gonna tell her "no ma, I'm not beating that dudes meat while you suck it"

Unless you're in jail or some other bad situation, you still have the option to say no. No means no if someone is trying to force some meat on you and you don't want it.

Unless you're in jail or some other bad situation, you still have the option to say no. No means no if someone is trying to force some meat on you and you don't want it.

But it was cool when you had YOUR fantasies fulfilled, now is her turn and if her fantasy is to see you with someone's Penor in your mouth you gonna tell her no?...

Back
Top Bottom