Married NTrs how common is this in your circles?

But it was cool when you had YOUR fantasies fulfilled, now is her turn and if her fantasy is to see you with someone's Penor in your mouth you gonna tell her no?...
wtf?? I bet her fantasy would rather be with another gal. Lez woman have more gazms than straight women

Lil penis problems...
Say your wife agrees to another chick, you just opened up Pandora's box to allow another man in aswell and eventually some man on man action....nah I'm good on that Bruh...
so you're saying you doubt that the most attractive man to your wife is you...

and that somehow your wife would be pleased watching a guy plow you too.

Last edited:
so you're saying you doubt that the most attractive man to your wife is you...
and that somehow your wife would be pleased watching a guy plow you too.

View media item 1698935

No because me and my wife won't ever even entertain the idea of disrespecting our intimacy like that....but if the door is open and I bring a fine dime piece into the equation and she turn around and brings a Beckham doppelgänger in return to plow me, who's fault would it be that I'm getting plowed?...

I heard that people who are *** eaters as adults were booger eaters when children.

I eat my girl butt and I use to make this one shorty eat my boogers in kindergarten. You ever had a girl lick ya nostrils, B? Very pleasant feeling

tf you talkin bout steez. i have never heard of a girl having fantasies about dude's bangin each other :x but i have heard of girls having fantasies bout getting 2 Ds at once so i think that's probably where the line would be drawn.

tf you talkin bout steez. i have never heard of a girl having fantasies about dude's bangin each other :x but i have heard of girls having fantasies bout getting 2 Ds at once so i think that's probably where the line would be drawn.

Hey you never know....imagine your girl trolls you like this after she did her part wth another girl :rofl:

yours, for putting out the vibe that you'd even be down with that

Any dude willingly bringing another female into the equation, should be prepared to allow another man as well, is a two way street.

My sex life is between me and her, so no I'm not down with any of that

What if they paid you?

This might sound ***-ish, but how much?

Nah, I have too much pride in myself as a man. Money ain't the only thing. You get paid for sex, I feel like you might do some other throwed stuff for money. Can't price manhood and dignity

Last edited:
5 million cash to put the tip in and no one will ever know....

YES

NO

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Would y'all mops another mans mess

Yikes, probably someone out there wouldn't mind and probably take leftovers home.

As for the question, positive no from me just because it is not for me but most dudes saw Monica Bellucci's meat cannons too many times that they think they can. Otherwise, one who will do it will do and end of story.

But nothing I say here matters because I'm not married, lol.

Last edited:
5 million cash to put the tip in and no one will ever know....

YES

NO

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

im not married in life yet but 5 mill just for a guy who wants to put the tip in? am i understanding right?

why would that be a no? lol, honestly for full on sex thats worth it..................but again im not married yet but damn

im not married in life yet but 5 mill just for a guy who wants to put the tip in? am i understanding right?

why would that be a no? lol, honestly for full on sex thats worth it..................but again im not married yet but damn

The tip IN you Bruh...

:nerd:

ksteezy you need to calm down dude

can we please go back to the topic of having a 3 some with another girl and your wife ,,,

personally with flings/girlfriends it would be a lot of fun but i think as a married couple that kind of goes out the window and the intamacy between just you two should be there

Back
Top Bottom