Martin Apperciation

GTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I married a white chick from small town CT. I was watching re-runs in her parents basement, when her dad came down. Went to change it and he told me I didn't have too. Felt weird for a minute, then all of a sudden her dad is dying laughing. He sends me a text asking what I was watchin, I tell him "Martin". He says he needs to "TIVO" it.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised cause the wife knew of "Sanford and Son".

Last edited:
The thanksgiving episode where the boys cook and the girls cook then bruh man ate everything then said his moms was upstairs had me weak still.

That and the Christmas one where Martin and Gina were stuck in the bus station all night

favorite Martin episode...

martin-rat.gif

elite level physical comedy

Last edited:
Am I the only one that Feels Martin has lost his edge. He he no longer has his sitcom edge.

The show or him as a person?

He hasn't been the same since the heat stroke or whatever it was. I'm wondering if he ever talked about it.

The show or him as a person?

He hasn't been the same since the heat stroke or whatever it was. I'm wondering if he ever talked about it.
As in person. If I recal RunTellThat was all about the heat stroke and how he wanted to beat E’s Hollywood True Story, which was very popular at the time.

Back
Top Bottom