Marvel Capcom 3 roster leaked???

Gonna catch some flack for not posting this in the MVC3 thread but I figured would garner more attention on its own....anyways....

The full character list for Marvel vs Capcom 3 has seemingly leaked early.

The list emerged via Flash coding on the Japanese Marvel vs Capcom 3 site, though it's since been altered to remove mention of other characters.

In any case, it's an interesting talking point, so here is the supposed character list in full:

Marvel: Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine (alternate Iron Man outfit) Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, She-Hulk

Capcom: Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck (alternate Frank West outfit), Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu , Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia
Taken from http://www.shoryuken.com

Frank West and Mike Haggar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

38 tho? That's disappointing as hell...

I'm still excited for the game tho.
pimp.gif

I'm sure there will be more characters added with DLC, or they'll end up doing something similar to Super SFIV.

no Venom, Cyclops, Cable, Gambit, Storm, Ken, Megaman, or basically the rest of the MVC2 roster? How are you gonna have Tron and not Megaman? or Wolvie with no Cyclops? Or any other important X-Man for that matter?

This is probably incomplete. Cause there is no way that Ken isn't in a Street Fighter game. It would be like making a Bond Movie without any hot girls.

man how you subtract characters tho

good look on trying to cut "fat" but they need equal or more than they had the last time....no serv bot? im kind of surprised....

as long as they kept doom and akuma im straight i guess

Originally Posted by cornzilla

This is probably incomplete. Cause there is no way that Ken isn't in a Street Fighter game. It would be like making a Bond Movie without any hot girls.

ken was not in the original mvc.  but ryu could use his moves.

They're not gonna come near the number of characters that MvC2 had, regardless if this is real or not. They have to build every character from the ground up. The only reason why MvC2 had so many fighters because they could just cut and paste them from every other 2D game they'd done over the past 10 years.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl all over again.. This is the second roster leak I've seen. Why don't we wait until 2011 before we entertain a leaked roster.

And personally, I love Zero as much as the next guy but I don't see how you have him but no Megaman (even though I could care less about him..). Thats like Venom without Spidey..

Back
Top Bottom